Anyone record Lance Armstrong interview?

fearby

Jul 19, 2003
Missed it as was on holidays.Anyone record it - ideally digitally on PC or Tivo or similar?
Thanks

Originally posted by fearby
Missed it as was on holidays.Anyone record it - ideally digitally on PC or Tivo or similar?
Thanks

yeah i missed it too :(.........

Update:

Thanks to a very helpful person I think I may have a copy on its way to me - if anyone wants to see it let me know.I can put it up as a torrent file or something.:)

topcat said:
yeah that´d be great if you could.....:)
Rather strange but the programme is SVCD format and I cannot get it to work on my PC but it works on my DVD player...........despite having audio and video out of sync.

If you want it I could send it via broadband if you have it or you could wait until I find time to get it working ptoperly................

fearby said:
Rather strange but the programme is SVCD format and I cannot get it to work on my PC but it works on my DVD player...........despite having audio and video out of sync.

If you want it I could send it via broadband if you have it or you could wait until I find time to get it working ptoperly................

yeah i've got broadband which is faster than most......

topcat said:
yeah i've got broadband which is faster than most......
I can send it to you via Yahoo messenger or Windows Messenger - let me know.........:)

I`d love a copy of anything of Lance - can anyone help?

I`d also like to know how I can use Broadband to watch things like the Tour de France and record them to my hard disk.

fearby said:
Update:

Thanks to a very helpful person I think I may have a copy on its way to me - if anyone wants to see it let me know.I can put it up as a torrent file or something.:)

Do you have a copy of this still, as I would love to have it

I also missed the interview,if any 1 can burn me a copy for dvd for me i would be very grateful,also heard that Lance WILL be riding the 2005 tour,and i for on e will be in Paris to cheer hom to his 7th win..

cheers all

John t