Anyone ridden a Giant VT?

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:34:22 -0700, Westie wrote:

> "Splat Graphics" <splatgraphics@"NOSPAM"sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> > ^^^^^
>> >
>> > Westie, you're late. "Talk Like a Pirate Day" was last Friday.
>> >
>> > http://www.talklikeapirate.com/
>> >
>> > gabrielle
>
> And I saw "Pirates of the Caribbean" just the other day too. Maybe that's what it was?

Probably, as your r key doesn't appear to be stuck. :D

gabrrrrrielle, who actually participated in TLAPD.

"Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Having had my Giant flattened by vehicle, I'm toying with the idea of getting a '04 Giant VT1
> instead of replacing the pan-caked NRS. I had the carpark-ride on a VT3 the other day and it felt
> pretty good.
>
> Has anyone got anything relevant to say about the VT's or will I be the first to guinea pig it?
> I've taken what mtbrrrrrreview says with the
usual
> grain of salt.
> --
> Westie

Well, I've gone and done it - sort-of. The LBS called today. Giant is shipping a container of
preordered '04 VT1 bikes into the country. The LBS has been getting a lot of interest in the VT and
wants a deposit so I've put the cheque in the mail today. Guess it'll be a couple of weeks getting
here. I'm hanging out for a ride... I must get this headset on the old frame sorted...
--
Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)