Anyone ride a Lemond Maillot Jaune Aeroluminum

jknotz

May 22, 2003
I have a opportunity to purchase a new "Team Saturn" frame - "56cm Lemond Maillot Jaune Aeroluminum" that was never built on !

Has anyone had the opportunity to ride the Lemond Maillot Jaune Aeroluminum and how did they like it !

Thanks

Jim

:) :eek:

jknotz said:
I have a opportunity to purchase a new "Team Saturn" frame - "56cm Lemond Maillot Jaune Aeroluminum" that was never built on !

Has anyone had the opportunity to ride the Lemond Maillot Jaune Aeroluminum and how did they like it !

Thanks

Jim

:) :eek:

Don't buy it. I have heard LeMond is unreliable and suffers from "better bike envy". You can't trust him, oops I mean the bike. :D

jknotz said:
Let me guess, the bike has been metal doping !

Jim :eek:

Oh come on now I was just having a little fun. LeMond makes a great bike. I considered getting one before deciding on Trek. And this was before LeMond popped off yesterday. ;)

I knew that you were kidding and having fun, thats why I made the comment " the bike has been metal doping" remark !

Whats with the LeMond comments, he should of just kept his comments to himself ! I really like Greg and met him once in Portland, super nice guy ! I think their must be some type of "truth" on both sides !

Jim

jknotz said:
I knew that you were kidding and having fun, thats why I made the comment " the bike has been metal doping" remark !

Whats with the LeMond comments, he should of just kept his comments to himself ! I really like Greg and met him once in Portland, super nice guy ! I think their must be some type of "truth" on both sides !

Jim

Sorry about that, sometimes it is so hard to tell where people are at when all you have to go by are printed words.

There is definitely something there. From what I understand Greg and Lance used to be really good friends. Who knows what has happened. All I know is I believe Lance is clean. I also believe what LA said. "Extraordinary accusations require extraordinary proof." Innocent until proven guilty should be the rule of the day.

I don't think LeMond's accusations even hurt Lance that much. He is just saying the same thing that others have said. If anything it hurts his own reputation. I know LeMond has slid down a few notches in my Book 'O Respect.