Anyone ride in Hawaii?

steve0we wrote:
> *My wife and I are taking a trip to Hawaii, and are looking for
> someone to ride with. Anyone? *

If you take me, I'll be more than happy to ride with you. :)

--
JJuggle - Organizing a mutiny of preverts

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

not content merely to be insane,
he's an idiot as well.

the narcotic that forges their union, is a substance known only to one
to the clown it is known as dominion, it’s a secret that he’ll give to
none
the drug which gives the clown power, means the circus can never be
stopped
and his dream can go on unhindered, ’til the last human being has
dropped

JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

steve0we wrote:
> *My wife and I are taking a trip to Hawaii, and are looking for
> someone to ride with. Anyone? *

If you take me, I'll be more than happy to ride with you. :)

--
JJuggle - Organizing a mutiny of preverts

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

not content merely to be insane,
he's an idiot as well.

the narcotic that forges their union, is a substance known only to one
to the clown it is known as dominion, it’s a secret that he’ll give to
none
the drug which gives the clown power, means the circus can never be
stopped
and his dream can go on unhindered, ’til the last human being has
dropped

JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

Up until four months ago I would have been a rider in Hawaii. Don't
think I can help you now, though. When are you planning your trip and
where are you planning on staying? I know a few riders still on the
island and I can ask if they want to meet up with you. Also, If you're
interested, I can hook you up with some ultimate frisbee games. Shoot
me an email at
fingerpies (at) gmail (dott) com or PM for more info. I don't read the
forum as much these days.

--
daino149 - On Vacation - till i find a job

Check out my 'pics ' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino)
'My X-a-n-g-a' (http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=fingerpies)
Rider without time.

steve0we wrote:
> *I didnt think that I would get this much response! I am impressed.
> I will be in Hawaii on or about the 15th of june. One of the things
> that I want to do is the climb the longest hill in the world. sea
> level to 13,000 feet. *

Did you make it up the hill?

--
ChangingLINKS.com - member