Just Currious. I am probably going to buy an elevated pivot design this spring. 6" rear travel. The
frame looks nice and very adjustable with a Vanilla RC for about $1300
TJ
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Just Currious. I am probably going to buy an elevated pivot design this spring. 6" rear travel. The
frame looks nice and very adjustable with a Vanilla RC for about $1300
TJ
"TJ" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:Just Currious. I am probably going to buy an elevated pivot design this spring. 6" rear travel.
The frame looks nice and very adjustable with a Vanilla RC for about $1300
Don't jump on that bandwagon, you freak. Check your email and we'll talk later this week about
getting you a deal on a semi-pig for a good price.
JD
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.