Anyone riding a Mountain Cycle San Andreas?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tj, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Tj

    Tj Guest

    Just Currious. I am probably going to buy an elevated pivot design this spring. 6" rear travel. The
    frame looks nice and very adjustable with a Vanilla RC for about $1300

    TJ

    Tags:

  2. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Just Currious. I am probably going to buy an elevated pivot design this spring. 6" rear travel.
    > The frame looks nice and very adjustable with a Vanilla RC for about $1300

    Don't jump on that bandwagon, you freak. Check your email and we'll talk later this week about
    getting you a deal on a semi-pig for a good price.

    JD