Anyone riding a Mountain Cycle San Andreas?

Tj

Guest
Just Currious. I am probably going to buy an elevated pivot design this spring. 6" rear travel. The
frame looks nice and very adjustable with a Vanilla RC for about $1300

TJ

"TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Just Currious. I am probably going to buy an elevated pivot design this spring. 6" rear travel.
> The frame looks nice and very adjustable with a Vanilla RC for about $1300

Don't jump on that bandwagon, you freak. Check your email and we'll talk later this week about
getting you a deal on a semi-pig for a good price.

JD