Anyone To Cut The Grass?

Gelsemium

Feb 17, 2015
So here's a really good idea! :)

10999351_10152692287127647_2578414426671508385_n.jpg

Reactions: Nigel Doyle
I do doubt if something like this would work or not, but it's a way for us to do our tasks around home and cycle at the same time. :)

I don't see how that could work, the back wheel would go too fast, wouldn't it? You wouldn't be able to cut much. I think the gear should be connected to the front wheels, no?

I think it is the best thing I have seen. It also looks quite fun. I would definitely do it.

johnderman said:
I don't see how that could work, the back wheel would go too fast, wouldn't it? You wouldn't be able to cut much. I think the gear should be connected to the front wheels, no?
I guess that you just have to be the whole day on top of that to cut some grass, so we would actually exercise a lot while doing our tasks. :)

Gelsemium said:
I do doubt if something like this would work or not, but it's a way for us to do our tasks around home and cycle at the same time. :)
Nah it's possible. You just have to be a wizz at mechanics and such. I do think I know a way of how to get this thing running though.

It doesn't seem that complex, if you see the front part of the bike was just welded to the lawn mower, it's not that hard.

I think the bike would need one of those extra fat tires in the back to get enough traction... or maybe spikes? What wouldn't be better with spikes?

I've thought about what it's going to be before I even went into this thread. That's a funny but really good idea. I think it should be invented but be an electric one, and all you have to do is just cycle and it cuts grass, ops, wait.. another one is already invented. lol.