Anyone tried a Reevu helmet?

estolano

Aug 10, 2004
I've been looking at these helmets on the web for a couple months and am considering ordering one from England- but I was wondering if anyone has experience with them? They are the helmets that help you see behind you.

estolano said:
I've been looking at these helmets on the web for a couple months and am considering ordering one from England- but I was wondering if anyone has experience with them? They are the helmets that help you see behind you.
As soon as the postman brings it, I'll be able to tell you all about it. Ordered 11 days ago so it should be here soon.

In the meantime, maybe one of our UK friends will provide some feedback.

estolano said:

(1) Do you have a link?

(2) Do they come in XL sizes, >25cm?

I ordered one from http://kinetics-online.co.uk/ last year (I'm in the US).

The helmet itself works as advertised, it takes a couple of rides to get used to.

Having said that I stopped using it because it doesn't work when on aero bars, and it is on the bulky side.

But I'm saving it just in case I need to ride in traffic again.

estolano said:
Who did you order your helmet from?
I ordered mine from the same place as DanP.

If you order from them, I would ask about expedited or tackable shipping. I am now 2 weeks out and still no sign and since they sent it by regular mail there is no way of knowing where it is.