How is it?
Expensive, but could be worth it if it's as good as advertised.
Dave
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
How is it?
Expensive, but could be worth it if it's as good as advertised.
Dave
David G Fisher said:How is it?
Expensive, but could be worth it if it's as good as advertised.
Dave
I tried a similar thing at the Technology Pavilion in Disneyland (the
old Carousel of Progress). It was a Tour De France simulation. It was
OK. It kind of gave you the feeling like you had to pedal a little
harder to stay in the race. It had a huge screen which helped, but it's
not something I would bother setting up each time I used the trainer.
Too much work. It's just easier to get on, spin, and be done with it.
--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.