Anyone tried the Fizik Ares TT saddle?

dragon76

Jun 17, 2004
Has anyone tried the Fizik Ares TT saddle? Any good/bad experiences to share? Yes saddles are a very subjective piece, but I'm still interested in hearing what comments you have on it relative to other TT/tri saddles you've tried (please list which those are if so) as some common themes may be revealed as more people respond.

Fizik Ares Time Trial Saddle Pro Review

Thanks!

dragon76 said:
Has anyone tried the Fizik Ares TT saddle? Any good/bad experiences to share? Yes saddles are a very subjective piece, but I'm still interested in hearing what comments you have on it relative to other TT/tri saddles you've tried (please list which those are if so) as some common themes may be revealed as more people respond.

Fizik Ares Time Trial Saddle Pro Review

Thanks!

Nice enough saddle but, as you say, saddles are v.subjective. As well as the investment in the saddle, I'd recommend taking some decent advice on fit and position - it can be the difference between comfort and pain

FWIW I prefer the SMP4Bike range, but I know some people who hate these and love Fiziks and same applies to any other saddle you can think of