Anyone up for a Low Carb Losers Monthly Challenge?

nanner

Guest
"Carol Ann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s72...
> We could begin December 1st.
>
> www.lowcarblosers.com
> ~Carol Ann

I am - I haven't been here in ages! You were still gone when i left...we
were doing Robo Challenges - are you doing the challenge yourself now?

-JoAnna the Big Fat Fatty - regained 20 lbs after ridiculous
self-destructive months-long binging bender

DJ Delorie

Guest
"nanner" <[email protected]> writes:
> I am - I haven't been here in ages! You were still gone when i left...we
> were doing Robo Challenges - are you doing the challenge yourself now?

The robochallenge was built as a service to Carol Ann so she could
take a break and spend some time doing, well, whatever it was that was
preoccupying her at the time. The robochallenge even has a summary
page specifically for Carol Ann to use to keep her site updated :)

IMHO the personal touch adds a lot to the monthly challenge, so if she
is ready to take over, I'm happy for it. I'll keep the robochallenge
system running, though, since I don't have to do anything to keep it
as-is :)

Also note that the November challenge marks the end of the first year
for the robochallenge!

Carol Ann

Guest
Won't be hosting the Challenge unless we get more participants.

BUT, I'll be reading and posting!!!

Carol Ann
166/165/125