Anyone up for a Low Carb Losers Monthly Challenge?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Carol Ann, Nov 27, 2005.

  1. Carol Ann

    Carol Ann Guest

    Tags:

  2. nanner

    nanner Guest

    "Carol Ann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s72...
    > We could begin December 1st.
    >
    > www.lowcarblosers.com
    > ~Carol Ann

    I am - I haven't been here in ages! You were still gone when i left...we
    were doing Robo Challenges - are you doing the challenge yourself now?

    -JoAnna the Big Fat Fatty - regained 20 lbs after ridiculous
    self-destructive months-long binging bender

  3. DJ Delorie

    DJ Delorie Guest

    "nanner" <[email protected]> writes:
    > I am - I haven't been here in ages! You were still gone when i left...we
    > were doing Robo Challenges - are you doing the challenge yourself now?

    The robochallenge was built as a service to Carol Ann so she could
    take a break and spend some time doing, well, whatever it was that was
    preoccupying her at the time. The robochallenge even has a summary
    page specifically for Carol Ann to use to keep her site updated :)

    IMHO the personal touch adds a lot to the monthly challenge, so if she
    is ready to take over, I'm happy for it. I'll keep the robochallenge
    system running, though, since I don't have to do anything to keep it
    as-is :)

    Also note that the November challenge marks the end of the first year
    for the robochallenge!

  4. I'd do it but only if it differentiates between losing fat and losing
    "weight". Being a weightlifter will put me at a disadvantage.

    "Carol Ann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s72...
    > We could begin December 1st.
    >
    > www.lowcarblosers.com
    > ~Carol Ann

  5. Carol Ann

    Carol Ann Guest

    Won't be hosting the Challenge unless we get more participants.

    BUT, I'll be reading and posting!!!

    Carol Ann
    166/165/125