Anyone use Bikejournal.com to log miles?

LONGPATH

Mar 24, 2007
While Bikejournal.com is not the greatest log it suits my purposes. Any of you folks use any other log online?

Yes, I used Bikejournal the first time last year. I found it real easy and quick to use.

Nope, I use a spreadsheet that I delveloped. I run as well so I put that data in there along with diet and other activity information.

lw

I created a spreadsheet in Excel that logs my miles, average, time and weight. It works well for me.

I may check out the online sites though mentioned here.

Hello, I use the website that I created www.1090bicyclesociety.com Log your bike trips and miles which in turn give you great graphics.
Greg

Hello,
I have launched a bicycle website that promotes bicycle riding and user can log miles and trips which in turn gives great interactive graphics.
www.1090bicyclesociety.com
Hope you like my humble website.
greg

Bikejournal for the cloud.
Bike Log 2.0 for Windoz for the hard drive.
A paper day planner...just because that's how we did it 40 years ago.

I prefer mapmyride.com - has decent mapping software, a calorie counter, and altitude info.

I'm also using Endomondo as a secondary site right now - mapping software isn't as good, but the calorie counter is about 50% higher, so that's kinda nice.

Both have smartphone apps, but I only have a dumbphone so that doesn't matter to me.