Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Anyone used a Topeak PrepStand EX

Started by Alan · · Last activity · 1 post · 518 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
8 October 2005
Last activity
8 October 2005
Original author
Alan
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
518
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was thinking about buying a PrepStand EX but wanted to get some feedback
    first. I'd use it for light maintenance and cleaning for road bikes. It is
    portable which is appealing to me. I searched but couldn't find any reviews.

    Thanks,

    Alan

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.