Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Anyone used Coal bike?

Started by GTG · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,797 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
11 April 2011
Last activity
16 April 2011
Original author
GTG
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,797
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about Coal bikes? They're a german crowd who sell online. They seem to make really cheap bikes by buying leftover stock of slightly older parts.

    coal-bike.deeng

    Can't seem to find out much about them, and I'm not too sure about buying a bike online, especially if I can't find a review.

    I was looking at this one as a pretty decent entry level road bike

    cgi.ebay.de280566645591

    Anyone any thoughts? It seems like a good deal to me, but I don't know much about these things.

    Thanks,

    Gar

  2. Never heard of Coal bikes, sorry. But you could also try bikesdirect.combikesdirect.com , this company is in America and sells all their bikes at wholesale with free shipping. $1140 seems high for that bike your looking at, heck for about $400 more you could get a nice Titanium bike from Bikes Direct; just browse the site and check out the bikes.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.