Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Anyone Using Easton EC70 Carbon Stem?

Started by OCRoadie · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,159 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
11 December 2004
Last activity
11 December 2004
Original author
OCRoadie
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,159
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Howdy All-
    I am curious if anyone has been using the Easton EC70 carbon stem? If so, are you happy with it? I need a new stem to complete my new road bike, I have been debating between the EC70, Specialized S Works carbon, and FSA Carbon stems. Do you have any feedback on 2 bolt faceplates vs. 4 bolt facesplate? The stem is for a Roubaix pro cf frame with cf fork & steerer, the bars are oversize 31.8 cf. I have had good results with Easton's EC70 seat post in the past and the EC70 stem is on clearance with no sales tax for $120 right now, that's about $20-$30 cheaper than the others I've been looking at. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.