Anyone using GPS trainer on cell phone?

fix

Mar 1, 2004
I've seen the AllSportsGPS system ads and their website and it looks like a great way to monitor training performance. Unfortunately my cell carrier does not work with this. My cell carrier offers the use of a similar system called BiM - aka Bones in Motion - which would be compatible with my phone. Seems almost as versatile, but I'd like know from any users what their experiences are.

Any comments on either system would be great to hear. :)

Here are their websites if you are not familiar and want to give them a try for me. :D

www.allsportsgps.com/BC

www.bonesinmotion.com

If you have a Nokia symbian phone and a bluetooth gps receiver you could use Nokia Sports Tracker. It is a free tool created by Nokia which gives you quite a few stats and the ability to export the data to Google Earth.

I am new to biking so canno't comment how it works on the bike, but Bones In Motion works great on my runs!! I'll be using it soon on my bike this weekend. I know someone that uses it on his bike, he loves it... gl

dizzydy said:
I am new to biking so canno't comment how it works on the bike, but Bones In Motion works great on my runs!! I'll be using it soon on my bike this weekend. I know someone that uses it on his bike, he loves it... gl

Thanks. Let me know how you like it for cycling. I'm anxious to hear.