Anyone want an old Viscount frame?

Burton Figg

Guest
I'm getting rid of an old Viscount racing bike frame which I no longer need.

63 cms from centre of bbracket to top.

Details and photos on http://www.jimpixsearch.co.uk/jimpix/viscount/ - free to good home I
should think.

Jim

--------------------
On a return flight from London to New York an aircraft produces about 800 tonnes of CO2. It would
take an average family car 200 years at 12,000 miles per annum to produce the same amount of CO2.

www.jimpix.co.uk

"Burton Figg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I'm getting rid of an old Viscount racing bike frame which I no longer need.
>
> 63 cms from centre of bbracket to top.
>
> Details and photos on http://www.jimpixsearch.co.uk/jimpix/viscount/ - free to good home I
> should think.

Could have been tempted if it wasn't too big for me, mainly for sentimental reasons - quite a lot of
Mum's side of the family lived (and indeed some still do) near the factory where Viscounts were at
one time built. As for the BB issue, the Stronglight JP1000 ought to do the job, as it's intended
for threadless frames.

David E. Belcher

Dept. of Chemistry, University of York

"David E. Belcher" wrote:

> "Burton Figg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > I'm getting rid of an old Viscount racing bike frame which I no longer need.
> >
> > 63 cms from centre of bbracket to top.
> >
> > Details and photos on http://www.jimpixsearch.co.uk/jimpix/viscount/ - free to good home I
> > should think.
> >

> Could have been tempted if it wasn't too big for me, mainly for sentimental reasons - quite a lot
> of Mum's side of the family lived (and indeed some still do) near the factory where Viscounts were
> at one time built. As for the BB issue, the Stronglight JP1000 ought to do the job, as it's
> intended for threadless frames.
>
> David E. Belcher
>
> Dept. of Chemistry, University of York

the bracketshell is ID 35mm, which can be tapped to Italian threads /Marten