Anyone with a Tacx Fortius in Aus?

Glen75

Jun 11, 2007
I have recently purchased a Tacx fortius, and i'm starting to build a libary of different courses. Does anyone in Aust also have one that they may want to swap/exchange DVD's?
I'm on the Gold Coast

Hey Glen,
can I ask where you picked it up from and roughly how much.
I am looking at picking one up but cant find a good deal compared to imported ones.

I paid $1800 at the local bike shop, with steering frame. There are plenty avail cheaper from OS, but then you have warranty and 110V issues. Appollo are the distributer, and after speaking to a few bike shops, they say they back up their products warrantty very well, which i think is important as Tacx had a few teething issues with the fortius, and being as complex as it is, there is quite a bit of scope for things to go wrong.

Mine has been running perfectly so far!

Just got my fortius today, still in the box, I have read its a bit of a journey to get it all setup- hopefully not. If anyone has the web address to order the interactive videos it would be helpful. Also any advise on computer/screen size would help. I'm on the Sunshine Coast

Hi Glen.
I'm about to buy a bunch of videos. Happy to swap. If you let me know what you have, I will order different ones to swap
Thanks Dave

What the fark is this thread? handbag central? farrkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me.

Put on a rain cape and get outside and get the job done. its a mans world!

And finally ..... a bit of attention to spelling and punctuation wouldn't go astray. It sounds like an interesting ride but your post was bloody hard to read.

Hi,
Yep I have one, and quite a few DVD's.
Love to organise to get others.
Email me @[email protected]
Pete

Glen75 said:
I have recently purchased a Tacx fortius, and i'm starting to build a libary of different courses. Does anyone in Aust also have one that they may want to swap/exchange DVD's?
I'm on the Gold Coast

And finally ..... a bit of attention to spelling and punctuation wouldn't go astray. It sounds like an interesting ride but your post was bloody hard to read.

SAMSAMEER