Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

-Anyone Work At A Bike Shop?-

Started by Blur · · Last activity · 5 posts · 2,954 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
14 November 2002
Last activity
13 January 2003
Original author
Blur
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,954
Views / 30 days
9

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hiya,<br /><br />I am looking for a person who works/owns/has a connection with a bike shop that carries Santa Cruz or Specialized.<br /><br />I am a dealer in mobile entertainment and some aftermarket car accsesories. I am up for trading, or purchasing if the price is right.<br /><br />Thank you,<br /><br />Nathaniel

  2. Your name a reference to the type of Santa Cruz you aspire to?<br /><br />

  3. The next best thing....<br /><br />http://www.deanwoods.com.au/Store/category16_2.htm<br /><br /> ;D For southern hem customers though :🙂

  4. Good luck, Mr. Blur on getting one.<br /><br /><br /> ;D

  5. Are you anywhere near Arizona? I could hook you up with a shop there that does trades on a regular basis.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.