Anywhere I can rent a bike case in Melbourne

dgarry

New Member
Jan 17, 2005
Just wondering if anyone is aware of any shops that rent out bike cases in Melbourne?? Or is there anyone out there that would be interested in renting out their case?

dgarry said:
Just wondering if anyone is aware of any shops that rent out bike cases in Melbourne?? Or is there anyone out there that would be interested in renting out their case?

try Le Tour. I am pretty sure they have one they rent out.

warrwych said:
try Le Tour. I am pretty sure they have one they rent out.
Just gave them a call.. Unfortunately it's booked up.. Thanks for the tip anyway..

Terry Hammond in Bay St, Port Melb?

news:[email protected]...

dgarry wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone is aware of any shops that rent out bike cases
> in Melbourne?? Or is there anyone out there that would be interested in
> renting out their case?

Do you need one? Bike boxes are pretty sturdy and most shops will give
them to you.

Bleve wrote:

> Do you need one? Bike boxes are pretty sturdy and most shops will give
> them to you.

Plus you can bin it at your destination, if you haven't got anywhere to
store it.