apologies to the cycleworks croydon wed night bunch

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Dejonica, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dejonica

Dejonica Guest

i was the slow guy on the old white peugeot.. i took a wrong turn at olinda and got a bit lost:(
    (my fault for getting dropped by such a long way) i really hope i didn't ruin the ride by making
    you guys wait around too long (apologies if so). next time the beer / coffee / sports drink /
    water is on me

Tags:

2. Hippy

Hippy Guest

"dejonica" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i was the slow guy on the old white peugeot.. i took a wrong turn at olinda and got a bit lost:(
    > (my fault for
    getting
    > dropped by such a long way) i really hope i didn't ruin the ride by making you guys wait around
    too long
    > (apologies if so). next time the beer / coffee / sports drink / water is on me

I didn't do last night's ride - feeling ill from a long weekend of immune-system bashing. Apart from
    getting lost (I still don't know which way to go!) how was the ride? Did you do the Wall as well?
    Who won the sprint? :)

Hopefully see you there next week..

hippy

3. jazmo

jazmo New Member

I didn't come along either. Looks like I won't be able to come along anymore for a while as I've got something else on every Wednesday night. :( Oh well.

4. Dejonica

Dejonica Guest

"hippy" <NOSP[email protected]> wrote in message
    > "dejonica" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > i was the slow guy on the old white peugeot.. i took a wrong turn at olinda and got a bit lost:(
    > > (my fault for
    > getting
    > > dropped by such a long way) i really hope i didn't ruin the ride by making you guys wait around
    > too long
    > > (apologies if so). next time the beer / coffee / sports drink / water is on me
    >
    > I didn't do last night's ride - feeling ill from a long weekend of immune-system bashing. Apart
    > from getting lost (I still don't know which way to go!) how was the ride? Did you do the Wall as
    > well? Who won the sprint? :)
    >
    > Hopefully see you there next week..
    >
    > hippy
    >
    >
    i didn't make it to the wall..everyone kindly waited for me at the top of
    1/20 (which seemed to be an endless hill). i got dropped just before olinda and i turned right and
    headed towards monbulk? i got past olinda golf course and the road started going downhill. i
    figured that i should have been going uphill and so i must be going the wrong way, so i turned
    around and went back thru olinda and that started going downhill as well.. by then i'd have no
    chance of catching ppl if i didnt know which way they were going so i headed home via montrose:(
    all up i did 82kms in 3hrs 40 mins. clayton to croydon, to olinda, to montrose to surrey hills via
    cantebury rd.

5. Hippy

Hippy Guest

"jazmo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > I didn't come along either. Looks like I won't be able to come along anymore for a while as I've
    > got something else on every Wednesday
    night.
    > :( Oh well.

Bummer!

Did I smell THAT bad?

( don't answer that! ;-) ) hippy

6. Jess

Jess Guest

dejonica - im a slowpoke too - and I should hopefully be back next wednesday (I went on my first MTB
    ride in ages this wed)

Ill be the chicky on the red giant ocr3 :)

7. Jhikers

Jhikers New Member

What time and where does this ride leave from on Wednesdays?
    Sounds like a great circuit