apologies to the cycleworks croydon wed night bunch

Dejonica

Guest
i was the slow guy on the old white peugeot.. i took a wrong turn at olinda and got a bit lost:(
(my fault for getting dropped by such a long way) i really hope i didn't ruin the ride by making
you guys wait around too long (apologies if so). next time the beer / coffee / sports drink /
water is on me

"dejonica" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i was the slow guy on the old white peugeot.. i took a wrong turn at olinda and got a bit lost:(
> (my fault for
getting
> dropped by such a long way) i really hope i didn't ruin the ride by making you guys wait around
too long
> (apologies if so). next time the beer / coffee / sports drink / water is on me

I didn't do last night's ride - feeling ill from a long weekend of immune-system bashing. Apart from
getting lost (I still don't know which way to go!) how was the ride? Did you do the Wall as well?
Who won the sprint? :)

Hopefully see you there next week..

hippy

Originally posted by Hippy
"dejonica" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i was the slow guy on the old white peugeot.. i took a wrong turn at olinda and got a bit lost:(
> (my fault for
getting
> dropped by such a long way) i really hope i didn't ruin the ride by making you guys wait around
too long
> (apologies if so). next time the beer / coffee / sports drink / water is on me

I didn't do last night's ride - feeling ill from a long weekend of immune-system bashing. Apart from
getting lost (I still don't know which way to go!) how was the ride? Did you do the Wall as well?
Who won the sprint? :)

Hopefully see you there next week..

hippy

I didn't come along either. Looks like I won't be able to come along anymore for a while as I've got something else on every Wednesday night. :( Oh well.

> "dejonica" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > i was the slow guy on the old white peugeot.. i took a wrong turn at olinda and got a bit lost:(
> > (my fault for
> getting
> > dropped by such a long way) i really hope i didn't ruin the ride by making you guys wait around
> too long
> > (apologies if so). next time the beer / coffee / sports drink / water is on me
>
> I didn't do last night's ride - feeling ill from a long weekend of immune-system bashing. Apart
> from getting lost (I still don't know which way to go!) how was the ride? Did you do the Wall as
> well? Who won the sprint? :)
>
> Hopefully see you there next week..
>
> hippy

i didn't make it to the wall..everyone kindly waited for me at the top of
1/20 (which seemed to be an endless hill). i got dropped just before olinda and i turned right and
headed towards monbulk? i got past olinda golf course and the road started going downhill. i
figured that i should have been going uphill and so i must be going the wrong way, so i turned
around and went back thru olinda and that started going downhill as well.. by then i'd have no
chance of catching ppl if i didnt know which way they were going so i headed home via montrose:(
all up i did 82kms in 3hrs 40 mins. clayton to croydon, to olinda, to montrose to surrey hills via
cantebury rd.

"jazmo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I didn't come along either. Looks like I won't be able to come along anymore for a while as I've
> got something else on every Wednesday
night.
> :( Oh well.

Bummer!

Did I smell THAT bad?

( don't answer that! ;-) ) hippy

dejonica - im a slowpoke too - and I should hopefully be back next wednesday (I went on my first MTB
ride in ages this wed)

Ill be the chicky on the red giant ocr3 :)

What time and where does this ride leave from on Wednesdays?
Sounds like a great circuit