Apologies!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Adrian B, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. Adrian B

    Adrian B Guest

    If anyone sees the post re the Musical Fidelity for sale thing, let me apologise... it was destined
    for a different group! I have cancelled the message but we'll have to see if it works.

    In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in warning,
    not in anger) at errant cars?

    :)

    Tags:

  2. mikeg

    mikeg New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2003
    A Zounds Air Horn !!! :D

    MG

  3. Oyster

    Oyster Guest

    "Adrian B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected].. .
    > In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in warning,
    > not in anger) at errant cars?
    >
    > :)

    How about riding responsibly? ;-)

    Seriously....what good does getting pissed off achieve? It's best just to have a chuckle to yourself
    about what a bunch of dickheads you share the road with. It's much better for your blood
    pressure....and your throat!

  4. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    "Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Adrian B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected].. .
    > > In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in
    > > warning, not in anger) at errant cars?
    > >
    > > :)
    >
    > How about riding responsibly? ;-)
    >
    > Seriously....what good does getting pissed off achieve? It's best just to have a chuckle to
    > yourself about what a bunch of dickheads you share the road with. It's much better for your blood
    > pressure....and your throat!

    Agree. There is just no point. In fact they will probably do it more if they think they are getting
    to you. Just laugh at them.

    pete

  5. "Adrian B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > If anyone sees the post re the Musical Fidelity for sale thing, let me apologise... it was
    > destined for a different group! I have cancelled the message but we'll have to see if it works.
    >
    > In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in warning,
    > not in anger) at errant cars?
    >
    > :)

    Smash their windows in with your bike pump? Just kidding. My mate was riding the other day and a
    couple of hoons thought it would be funny to drive inches away from him and yell faggot. He caught
    up to them at the next set of lights. He slammed his hand on their roof and stuck his head in
    through the window and said "I don't suck dick". They shit themselves. As they drove off he looked
    at their roof and realised he had completely caved it in. He is a big boy about 6'4" and about 100
    kilos. He doesn't know his own strength some days. I thought it was a classic story.

    Fraser

  6. Artwork

    Artwork Guest

    If you worry you die, If you don't worry you still die So why worry I am not worried

    --

    "Adrian B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > If anyone sees the post re the Musical Fidelity for sale thing, let me apologise... it was
    > destined for a different group! I have cancelled the message but we'll have to see if it works.
    >
    > In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in warning,
    > not in anger) at errant cars?
    >
    > :)

  7. Adrian B

    Adrian B Guest

    "Fraser Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Adrian B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > If anyone sees the post re the Musical Fidelity for sale thing, let me apologise... it was
    > > destined for a different group! I have cancelled the message but we'll have to see if it works.
    > >
    > > In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in
    > > warning, not in anger) at errant cars?
    > >
    > > :)
    >
    > Smash their windows in with your bike pump? Just kidding. My mate was riding the other day and a
    > couple of hoons thought it would be funny to drive inches away from him and yell faggot. He caught
    > up to them at the next set of lights. He slammed his hand on their roof and stuck his head in
    > through the window and said "I don't suck dick". They shit themselves. As they drove off he looked
    > at their roof and realised he had completely caved it in. He is a big boy about 6'4" and about 100
    > kilos. He doesn't know his own strength some days. I thought it was a classic story.
    >
    > Fraser

    That is classic... not encouragable, but funny! :)