Apologies!

Adrian B

Guest
If anyone sees the post re the Musical Fidelity for sale thing, let me apologise... it was destined
for a different group! I have cancelled the message but we'll have to see if it works.

In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in warning,
not in anger) at errant cars?

:)

Originally posted by Adrian B
In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in warning,
not in anger) at errant cars?

:)

A Zounds Air Horn !!! :D

MG

"Adrian B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected].. .
> In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in warning,
> not in anger) at errant cars?
>
> :)

How about riding responsibly? ;-)

Seriously....what good does getting ****** off achieve? It's best just to have a chuckle to yourself
about what a bunch of dickheads you share the road with. It's much better for your blood
pressure....and your throat!

"Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Adrian B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected].. .
> > In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in
> > warning, not in anger) at errant cars?
> >
> > :)
>
> How about riding responsibly? ;-)
>
> Seriously....what good does getting ****** off achieve? It's best just to have a chuckle to
> yourself about what a bunch of dickheads you share the road with. It's much better for your blood
> pressure....and your throat!

Agree. There is just no point. In fact they will probably do it more if they think they are getting
to you. Just laugh at them.

pete

"Adrian B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If anyone sees the post re the Musical Fidelity for sale thing, let me apologise... it was
> destined for a different group! I have cancelled the message but we'll have to see if it works.
>
> In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in warning,
> not in anger) at errant cars?
>
> :)

Smash their windows in with your bike pump? Just kidding. My mate was riding the other day and a
couple of hoons thought it would be funny to drive inches away from him and yell ******. He caught
up to them at the next set of lights. He slammed his hand on their roof and stuck his head in
through the window and said "I don't suck ****". They **** themselves. As they drove off he looked
at their roof and realised he had completely caved it in. He is a big boy about 6'4" and about 100
kilos. He doesn't know his own strength some days. I thought it was a classic story.

Fraser

If you worry you die, If you don't worry you still die So why worry I am not worried

--

"Adrian B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> If anyone sees the post re the Musical Fidelity for sale thing, let me apologise... it was
> destined for a different group! I have cancelled the message but we'll have to see if it works.
>
> In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in warning,
> not in anger) at errant cars?
>
> :)

"Fraser Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Adrian B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > If anyone sees the post re the Musical Fidelity for sale thing, let me apologise... it was
> > destined for a different group! I have cancelled the message but we'll have to see if it works.
> >
> > In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in
> > warning, not in anger) at errant cars?
> >
> > :)
>
> Smash their windows in with your bike pump? Just kidding. My mate was riding the other day and a
> couple of hoons thought it would be funny to drive inches away from him and yell ******. He caught
> up to them at the next set of lights. He slammed his hand on their roof and stuck his head in
> through the window and said "I don't suck ****". They **** themselves. As they drove off he looked
> at their roof and realised he had completely caved it in. He is a big boy about 6'4" and about 100
> kilos. He doesn't know his own strength some days. I thought it was a classic story.
>
> Fraser

That is classic... not encouragable, but funny! :)