Apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adrian B

If anyone sees the post re the Musical Fidelity for sale thing, let me apologise... it was destined
for a different group! I have cancelled the message but we'll have to see if it works.

In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in warning,
not in anger) at errant cars?

:)

Originally posted by Adrian B
In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in warning,
not in anger) at errant cars?

:)

A Zounds Air Horn !!! :D

MG

"Adrian B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected].. .
> In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in warning,
> not in anger) at errant cars?
>
> :)

How about riding responsibly? ;-)

Seriously....what good does getting ****** off achieve? It's best just to have a chuckle to yourself
about what a bunch of dickheads you share the road with. It's much better for your blood
pressure....and your throat!

"Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> "Adrian B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected].. .
> > In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in
> > warning, not in anger) at errant cars?
> >
> > :)
>
> How about riding responsibly? ;-)
>
> Seriously....what good does getting ****** off achieve? It's best just to have a chuckle to
> yourself about what a bunch of dickheads you share the road with. It's much better for your blood
> pressure....and your throat!
>
>
>

Agree. There is just no point. In fact they will probably do it more if they think they are getting
to you. Just laugh at them.

pete

"Adrian B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> If anyone sees the post re the Musical Fidelity for sale thing, let me apologise... it was
> destined for a different group! I have cancelled the message but we'll have to see if it works.
>
> In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in warning,
>

Smash their windows in with your bike pump? Just kidding. My mate was riding the other day and a
couple of hoons thought it would be funny to drive inches away from him and yell ******. He caught
up to them at the next set of lights. He slammed his hand on their roof and stuck his head in
through the window and said "I don't suck ****". They **** themselves. As they drove off he looked
at their roof and realised he had completely caved it in. He is a big boy about 6'4" and about 100
kilos. He doesn't know his own strength some days. I thought it was a classic story.

Fraser

If you worry you die, If you don't worry you still die So why worry I am not worried

--

"Adrian B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> If anyone sees the post re the Musical Fidelity for sale thing, let me apologise... it was
> destined for a different group! I have cancelled the message but we'll have to see if it works.
>
>

"Fraser Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> "Adrian B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > If anyone sees the post re the Musical Fidelity for sale thing, let me apologise... it was
> > destined for a different group! I have cancelled the message but we'll have to see if it works.
> >
> > In the mean time - does anyone have a good remedy for a sore throat from yelling (only in
> > warning, not in anger) at errant cars?
> >
> > :)
>
> Smash their windows in with your bike pump? Just kidding. My mate was riding the other day and a
> couple of hoons thought it would be funny to drive inches away from him and yell ******. He caught
> up to them at the next set of lights. He slammed his hand on their roof and stuck his head in
> through the window and said "I don't suck ****". They **** themselves. As they drove off he looked
> at their roof and realised he had completely caved it in. He is a big boy about 6'4" and about 100
> kilos. He doesn't know his own strength some days. I thought it was a classic story.
>
> Fraser
>

That is classic... not encouragable, but funny! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.