Apology from phuckOff

Status
Not open for further replies.

phuck0ff

Dec 3, 2007
Hi guys and girls.

I am sorry I am posting **** everywhere. I have multiple personality disorder. It is not really me. The real me is Rupert Hogsbottom. The best thing to do is just ignore it when my naughty personality phuckOff(1) posts here. [That means you NNS whom is using the chance to bump phuckOff(1) as a means to inflate her post count status;) ]. Anyway it won't be long before Lim deletes everything.

BTW I should not have went into the FID thread. Even though it is nice to boost the thread count there, that thread is sacred.

And if my sensible personality, phuck0ff(2), seems to think that my idiot personality is taking things a little too far, then my sensible personality might just have to start revealing personal information etc. or just be a pain in the ass to phuckOff(1).

Thank you all,

Lance sux.

phuck0ff(2)

Ha ha, very funny. I've figured it out. The mod here are posting for me whenever they feel like it to make me look stupid, but I'm not. I here representing DP forums.

Yeah, boyyyyyyyyyeeee!

phuck0ff said:
Hi guys and girls

I am sorry I am posting **** everywhere. I have multiple personality disorder. It is not really me. The real me is Rupert Hogsbottom. The best thing to do is just ignore it when my naughty personality phuckOff(1) posts here. [That means you NNS whom is using the chance to bump phuckOff(1) as a means to inflate her post count status;) ]. Anyway it won't be long before Lim deletes everything.

BTW I should not have went into the FID thread. Even though it is nice to boost the thread count there, that thread is sacred.

And if my sensible personality, phuck0ff(2), seems to think that my idiot personality is taking things a little too far, then my sensible personality might just have to start revealing personal information etc. or just be a pain in the ass to phuckOff(1).

Thank you all,

Lance sux.

phuck0ff(2)
wwee

Status
Not open for further replies.