APOLOGY

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Joyce, May 20, 2004.

  1. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    I apologize to the person I just attacked. For some odd
    reason some of your posts are showing up on the
    Alt.Breastsuport Board. I again apologize to you for
    being nasty. Why these posts are being combined I have no
    clue. Joyce

    Tags:

  2. Jan

    Jan Guest

    .

    >Subject: APOLOGY From: [email protected] (Joyce) Date:
    >5/19/2004 9:41 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    ><[email protected]>
    >
    >I apologize to the person I just attacked. For some odd
    >reason some of your posts are showing up on the
    >Alt.Breastsuport Board. I again apologize to you for
    >being nasty. Why these posts are being combined I have no
    >clue. Joyce

    Thanks Joyce, things have gotten out of hand.

    Jan

  3. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    I apologize to what's-her-name also.