APOLOGY

Joyce

Guest
I apologize to the person I just attacked. For some odd
reason some of your posts are showing up on the
Alt.Breastsuport Board. I again apologize to you for
being nasty. Why these posts are being combined I have no
clue. Joyce

.

>Subject: APOLOGY From: [email protected] (Joyce) Date:
>5/19/2004 9:41 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
><[email protected]>
>
>I apologize to the person I just attacked. For some odd
>reason some of your posts are showing up on the
>Alt.Breastsuport Board. I again apologize to you for
>being nasty. Why these posts are being combined I have no
>clue. Joyce

Thanks Joyce, things have gotten out of hand.

Jan

I apologize to what's-her-name also.

news:[email protected]...