App that makes your bike sound like a sports car or a motorcycle

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Asl00, Dec 9, 2019.

?

Would you like to try it out?

1. Absolutely! With the loudest speaker I can attach to my bike.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes! But with my headphones on or far from other people.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not really... Maybe the kids would like it though.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Nope, this is just a terrible app.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Asl00

Asl00 New Member

Have you ever wanted to make your bicycle sound like a sports car or a motorcycle? Well, now you can forget about playing cards in the spokes...

Accelomemer is an app that uses the accelerometer on your phone to match the engine sound revs to your pedaling speed for a proper engine sound! It also simulates gear changes depending on how fast you’re going to enhance the experience. The app is free and if you want, you can buy more engine sounds to take the memes to the next level. There are a total of 7 engine sounds available - 2 motorcycles and 5 cars.

It is highly recommended to pair your phone to a Bluetooth speaker to maximize the loudness. But if that's not for you, the app can also be enjoyed with headphones perfectly fine!

Check it out on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ASLGames.Accelomemer

And btw, I've loads of promo codes that unlock all the sounds for free. If you're interested, just send me a private message and I'll send one your way! :)

Tags: