Appeal for witness - Accident @ Ewell/Cheam Road 7pm 30/07/03

Andy B

Guest
I'm trying to track down a cyclist who witnessed me go over the bonnet of a car earlier on
today. He had a red cycling top on and rode a yellow Giant bike. I might need him as a witness
to the accident.

It took place at the junction of cheam road and banstead road in Ewell East, Surrey at 7pm today,
30/07/03. A guy pulled out of the side road and just didn't see me. Nothing hurt, but my front forks
are banged stiff. It's a carbon-framed trek 5200 ovlc that i've only just bought so i'm pretty
p#ssed off about the whole thing.

I've got the guy's name and number plate but he had no means of giving me an address. the police are
looking into it. So if you know of a cyclist in the Cheam/Ewell/Epsom area with a yellow Giant bike
can you put him in touch.

Thanks. Andy B.

Write to the DVLA giving his number plate stating you had an accident and need to know his address,
they will provide it to you.

Colin

"Jim Sewell & Debbie Bone" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Write to the DVLA giving his number plate stating you had an accident and need to know his
> > address, they will provide it to you.
>

> The police should do all that for you. Good luck Andy, and stock up with pain killers to ease the
> bruising
tomorrow
> !

Try posing this on news:uk.rec.cycling?