Applause for Todd Herriott and Joe Papp

Michael Gacki

Guest
They are in Cuba tearing it up. Todd is leading the GC by almost 2 minutes and Joe just took his 2nd
stage win. These guys are the real deal, consistently winning big races up and down the east coast
and cannot get a pro ride, yet so many **** boys are hooked up D-III teams that won't win ****. This
speaks volumes for the state of our sport.

"Michael Gacki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> They are in Cuba tearing it up. Todd is leading the GC by almost 2 minutes and Joe just took his
> 2nd stage win. These guys are the real deal, consistently winning big races up and down the east
> coast and cannot get a pro ride, yet so many **** boys are hooked up D-III teams that won't win
> ****. This speaks volumes for the state of our sport.

Maybe it also speaks volumes about the high douche level of Papp (don't know if Herriott possesses
the same high douche level)?

Thanks, Ronde Champ

"ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Michael Gacki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > They are in Cuba tearing it up. Todd is leading the GC by almost 2 minutes and Joe just took his
> > 2nd stage win. These guys are the real deal, consistently winning big races up and down the east
> > coast and cannot get a pro ride, yet so many **** boys are hooked up D-III teams that won't win
> > ****. This speaks volumes for the state of our sport.
>
> Maybe it also speaks volumes about the high douche level of Papp (don't know if Herriott possesses
> the same high douche level)?
>
> Thanks, Ronde Champ

Ronde,

Why is Papp a douche? I am sure you have your reasons for saying this, but I have known Joe for a
little over a year and found him to be a pretty good guy. He is a straight shooter, who posts on
forums under his own name (not a code name as you seem to do) and doesn't strike me as someone who
bad mouths people behind their backs (like you seem to enjoy doing). I eagerly await your rapier
whited response.....

Regards, Michael Gacki, Breitling-Tradeware Cycling Team.

"Michael Gacki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Michael Gacki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > They are in Cuba tearing it up. Todd is leading the GC by almost 2 minutes and Joe just took
> > > his 2nd stage win. These guys are the real deal, consistently winning big races up and down
> > > the east coast and cannot get a pro ride, yet so many **** boys are hooked up D-III teams that
> > > won't win ****. This speaks volumes for the state of our sport.
> >
> > Maybe it also speaks volumes about the high douche level of Papp (don't
know
> > if Herriott possesses the same high douche level)?
> >
> > Thanks, Ronde Champ
>
> Ronde,
>
> Why is Papp a douche? I am sure you have your reasons for saying this, but I have known Joe for
> a little over a year and found him to be a pretty good guy. He is a straight shooter, who posts
> on forums under his own name (not a code name as you seem to do) and doesn't strike me as
> someone who bad mouths people behind their backs (like you seem to enjoy doing). I eagerly await
> your rapier whited response.....
>
> Regards, Michael Gacki, Breitling-Tradeware Cycling Team.

You ask me why he is a douche, then say that you're sure that I have my own reasons for calling
him a douche.

Thanks, Ronde Champ, No Team Cycling Team

"Michael Gacki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ronde,
>
> Why is Papp a douche? I am sure you have your reasons for saying this, but I have known Joe for
> a little over a year and found him to be a pretty good guy. He is a straight shooter, who posts
> on forums under his own name (not a code name as you seem to do) and doesn't strike me as
> someone who bad mouths people behind their backs (like you seem to enjoy doing). I eagerly await
> your rapier whited response.....

If a rider seems like they should be on a better team (relative to the rider's ability) and that
same circumstance happens year after year after year, usually it's because of the rider's
personality.

Considering the amount of travel time the riders put in together, a teamate is almost like a
roomate. Guys/gals who get the rep as being a pain in the ass will see their opportunities decrease.

Ability on the bike is only half the equation.

"Buzz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Bikerecker) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > >If a rider seems like they should be on a better team (relative to the rider's ability) and
> > >that same circumstance happens year after year
after
> > >year, usually it's because of the rider's personality.
> >
> > Yeah, and there is also the East Coast phenomenon. How many east
coasters make
> > the big time vs west coasters? Current name pro riders from East Coast:Hamilton, McCormacks, uh,
> > McCormacks... I know there are more. But I can't come up with em. Greg Greg
>
> Mike "So Pro" Jones is from New York and he so big time! He trumps any left coaster you can name.

Mike Jones has jumped the shark. His dairy bores me.

I am sick of that guy already and the season hasn't even started.

Thanks, Ronde Champ

"ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Buzz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > [email protected] (Bikerecker) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> after
> > >
> > > Yeah, and there is also the East Coast phenomenon. How many east
> coasters make
> > > the big time vs west coasters? Current name pro riders from East Coast:Hamilton, McCormacks,
> > > uh, McCormacks... I know there are more. But I can't come up with em. Greg Greg
> >
> > Mike "So Pro" Jones is from New York and he so big time! He trumps any left coaster you
> > can name.
>
> Mike Jones has jumped the shark. His dairy bores me.
>
> I am sick of that guy already and the season hasn't even started.
>
> Thanks, Ronde Champ

Jackass,

"Jumped the Shark" has jumped the shark.

Your Welcome,

Deeznuts

[email protected] (Buzz) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Bikerecker) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > >If a rider seems like they should be on a better team (relative to the rider's ability) and
> > >that same circumstance happens year after year after year, usually it's because of the rider's
> > >personality.
> >
> > Yeah, and there is also the East Coast phenomenon. How many east coasters make the big time vs
> > west coasters? Current name pro riders from East Coast:Hamilton, McCormacks, uh, McCormacks... I
> > know there are more. But I can't come up with em. Greg Greg
>
> Mike "So Pro" Jones is from New York and he so big time! He trumps any left coaster you can name.

I hope you're being sarcastic. Jones is a loser and has some serious emotional problems.