Appologie to Asians

LottomagicZ4941

Oct 6, 2004
I am sure many Asians would love a 40 hour work week.

But it mays still be true that Asia is a bigger threat then Iraq to the American way of life.

Can we quit being insultive and debait the issues?

LottomagicZ4941 said:

But it mays still be true that Asia is a bigger threat then Iraq to the American way of life.

Hey goon don't you realise that you'll never have to work 40 hours a week. You'll never get a job.

LottomagicZ4941 said:

Stop whining!

LottomagicZ4941 said:
some would some wouldnt...look at the Japanese and Tawianese work ethic. Some of them live 'on site' effectively having a 168 hour week.

i used to work a a 72 hour week before i was married and i loved it. lots and lots of over time and plenty of money to spend on decent cycling kit. I biked it to work every day on a £1500 ($3000) bike and if it got ****ed, i would just buy a new one...

MountainPro said:
some would some wouldnt...look at the Japanese and Tawianese work ethic. Some of them live 'on site' effectively having a 168 hour week.

i used to work a a 72 hour week before i was married and i loved it. lots and lots of over time and plenty of money to spend on decent cycling kit. I biked it to work every day on a £1500 ($3000) bike and if it got ****ed, i would just buy a new one...
Come of it ! You with a work ethic soooo high. Obviously you've still got some blood in your alcohol stream. Where's the spec. for the sauce dispenser?

LottomagicZ4941 said:

Listen clown, what's an Asian?

LottomagicZ4941 said:

If you wan't to convince people, you have to use proper grammar & support your theory. What you are sugesting is so far fetched & moronic, no body here wants to waste their time on you. You are a dumbass, a goober, and what exactly is it you do for a living? I have this theory that the government is giving you crazy checks. Well I'm sure there is plenty of grunt work for you to do in society.

ryan_velo. said:
If you wan't to convince people, you have to use proper grammar & support your theory. What you are sugesting is so far fetched & moronic, no body here wants to waste their time on you. You are a dumbass, a goober, and what exactly is it you do for a living? I have this theory that the government is giving you crazy checks. Well I'm sure there is plenty of grunt work for you to do in society.
Hey listen Ryan, didn't someone post in that Owensbury, Kentucky was a small hick town for the mentally dispossesed. Baccy chewin' spittin' thickos, who marry their sisters?

FredC said:
Hey listen Ryan, didn't someone post in that Owensbury, Kentucky was a small hick town for the mentally dispossesed. Baccy chewin' spittin' thickos, who marry their sisters?
What the hell are you talking about? No owensboro is not a 'hick' town. I'm not saying there are no rednecks, mostly just nice normal folks, but this town is rather dead. I geuss thats how all small towns are though. Why are you asking this? This kinda offends me just a little!:mad:

LottomagicZ4941 said:

Well most of them will be doing more hours than that in the wake of the Tsunami, depending on where they live rebuilding their lives against personal family loss and grief, and all it entails.
As to debating the issue. You're a thick ****. Enough said. Now **** off.

ryan_velo. said:
What the hell are you talking about? No owensboro is not a 'hick' town. I'm not saying there are no rednecks, mostly just nice normal folks, but this town is rather dead. I geuss thats how all small towns are though. Why are you asking this? This kinda offends me just a little!:mad:
I agree with you, it's dead, dead from the neck up, much like you. Some of our best posters are Rednecks, and proud of it. Offend you, you're too thick to be offended, you probably think it's a compliment if someone says, G'mornin' asshole.

ryan_velo. said:
I'm sorry Ryan, I can't understand why I keep including you in the case against BlottoTragic. Really must sort it out, you are poles apart in contributions. He's a ****, and you aren't.

FredC said:
Come of it ! You with a work ethic soooo high.
shut up, Sheffield is just the same....havent you seen the Full Monty?

people who work for companies such as Samsung actually live on the site, going to the Samsung academy and having Samsung babies...

FredC said:
I'm sorry Ryan, I can't understand why I keep including you in the case against BlottoTragic. Really must sort it out, you are poles apart in contributions. He's a ****, and you aren't.
me thinks you're the one with some stray blood in your alcohol stream...quit picking on poor Ryan....he is one of the faithful, the pure, one of the team...one of the firm...he fights for the cause...

MountainPro said:
me thinks you're the one with some stray blood in your alcohol stream...quit picking on poor Ryan....he is one of the faithful, the pure, one of the team...one of the firm...he fights for the cause...
I know he is a good lad, I can't work it out. It doesn't happen with the others. I'm so embarrassed, please forgive me Ryan. I'll buy you a C50, well at least a picture of one.

MountainPro said:
shut up, Sheffield is just the same....havent you seen the Full Monty?

people who work for companies such as Samsung actually live on the site, going to the Samsung academy and having Samsung babies...
Obviously BlottoTragic was a bit of placenta that escaped.

FredC said:
I know he is a good lad, I can't work it out. It doesn't happen with the others. I'm so embarrassed, please forgive me Ryan. I'll buy you a C50, well at least a picture of one.
It's quite alright, appologie accepted.

I have just looked through all of blotto tragic's posts, they are all pretty much s*it. That guy is kinda strange!