appraisal needed

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Stf, Feb 26, 2003.

  1. Stf

    Stf Guest

    how much would this be worth, be gentle it was my starter bike.

    2001 Schwinn Mesa GS excellent condition riden and cared for like a new born, original owner.

    NEW Front Rim: Ryno lite, Shimano Deore Hub Rear Rim: Mavic 221, Specialized Hub Tires : IRC
    MythosXC NEW Brakes: Shimano STX-RC Fork: RST 281r Frame 17" 7005 aluminum Crank Set : Shimano Dual
    SIS Shifters: Shimano front: Altus, rear: Asus Norco Pedals with toe straps

    Post replies thanks Trevor

    Tags:

  2. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "STF" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > how much would this be worth, be gentle it was my starter bike.
    >
    > 2001 Schwinn Mesa GS excellent condition riden and cared for like a new born, original owner.
    >
    > NEW Front Rim: Ryno lite, Shimano Deore Hub Rear Rim: Mavic 221, Specialized Hub Tires : IRC
    > MythosXC NEW Brakes: Shimano STX-RC Fork: RST 281r Frame 17" 7005 aluminum Crank Set : Shimano
    > Dual SIS Shifters: Shimano front: Altus, rear: Asus Norco Pedals with toe straps
    >
    > Post replies thanks Trevor

    150? 250?

    darsh

  3. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "STF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > how much would this be worth, be gentle it was my starter bike.
    > >
    > > 2001 Schwinn Mesa GS excellent condition riden and cared for like a new born, original owner.
    > >
    > > NEW Front Rim: Ryno lite, Shimano Deore Hub Rear Rim: Mavic 221, Specialized Hub Tires : IRC
    > > MythosXC NEW Brakes: Shimano STX-RC Fork: RST 281r Frame 17" 7005 aluminum Crank Set : Shimano
    > > Dual SIS Shifters: Shimano front: Altus, rear: Asus Norco Pedals with toe straps
    > >
    > > Post replies thanks Trevor
    > >

    > 150? 250?
    >
    > darsh

    Darsh hit the range dead-on. Good choice of tires, for many applications. Wheel mix looks a tad odd.

    Paladin

  4. Stf

    Stf Guest

    "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "STF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > how much would this be worth, be gentle it was my starter bike.
    > > >
    > > > 2001 Schwinn Mesa GS excellent condition riden and cared for like a new born, original owner.
    > > >
    > > > NEW Front Rim: Ryno lite, Shimano Deore Hub Rear Rim: Mavic 221, Specialized Hub Tires : IRC
    > > > MythosXC NEW Brakes: Shimano STX-RC Fork: RST 281r Frame 17" 7005 aluminum Crank Set : Shimano
    > > > Dual SIS Shifters: Shimano front: Altus, rear: Asus Norco Pedals with toe straps
    > > >
    > > > Post replies thanks Trevor
    > > >

    > > 150? 250?
    > >
    > > darsh
    >

    > Darsh hit the range dead-on. Good choice of tires, for many applications. Wheel mix looks a
    > tad odd.
    >
    > Paladin

    yeah was mostly due to immediate repairs and limited cash flow at the time of repair.