Appropriate postings for this newsgroup

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Darrell, Jan 1, 2006.

  1. Darrell

    Darrell Guest

    Give it a rest guys! Enough with the personal attacks. Let's stick to
    the topic this newsgroup is intended for -- buying, selling, and
    trading bike gear.

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Darrell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Give it a rest guys! Enough with the personal attacks. Let's stick to
    > the topic this newsgroup is intended for -- buying, selling, and
    > trading bike gear.

    It isn't "guys". All of these postings come from one person - Roger Bratton
    and you can see about him by searching the newgroups on Google for his name.
    The guy is missing more than a few screws.

    Interesting thing - someone attempted to do an identity theft on me and I
    caught it before they could do anything. I turned over the information to
    the credit card people and also let them know that Roger is the one person
    that's been stalking me and several hundred other people.

    It must be a pretty terrible life that Bratton has. Apparently he has an
    unrequited love affair with his left hand.

  3. TA

    TA Guest

    On 1/1/06 5:10 PM, in article
    [email protected], "Darrell"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Give it a rest guys! Enough with the personal attacks. Let's stick to
    > the topic this newsgroup is intended for -- buying, selling, and
    > trading bike gear.

    I remember, not very long ago, that if you posted an image w/an ad everyone
    would up in arms ready mangle, maul, mutilate. Now...one ridiculous post
    after another ranting on someone nobody knows from Adam's house cat. Kinda
    sad that a relatively affective forum for the buying/selling/trading BICYCLE
    related merchandise has been rendered totally useless by a handful of
    apparent bipedal inebriates.

  4. Darrell wrote:
    > Give it a rest guys! Enough with the personal attacks. Let's stick to
    > the topic this newsgroup is intended for -- buying, selling, and
    > trading bike gear.

    It isn't "guys". All of these postings come from one person -
    Tom Kunich of SAN LEANDRO CA 94578 and you can see
    about him by searching the newgroups on Google for his name.
    The guy is missing more than a few screws.

    Interesting thing - someone attempted to do an identity theft
    on me and I caught it before they could do anything. I turned
    over the information to the credit card people and also let
    them know that Tom Kunich is the one person that's been
    stalking several hundred people.

    It must be a pretty terrible life that Tom Kunich of SAN LEANDRO,CA
    has.
    Apparently he has an unrequited love affair with his left hand.

  5. Roger,

    I am sorry that your father molested you, and that your mother videotaped
    it, but that's no reason to troll the usenet and be an asshole.

    Regards,

    Philip

  6. Me

    Me Guest

    On 1/1/06 7:06 PM, in article
    [email protected], "go on make my day"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Darrell wrote:
    >> Give it a rest guys! Enough with the personal attacks. Let's stick to
    >> the topic this newsgroup is intended for -- buying, selling, and
    >> trading bike gear.

    > It isn't "guys". All of these postings come from one person -
    > Tom Kunich of SAN LEANDRO CA 94578 and you can see
    > about him by searching the newgroups on Google for his name.
    > The guy is missing more than a few screws.
    >
    > Interesting thing - someone attempted to do an identity theft
    > on me and I caught it before they could do anything. I turned
    > over the information to the credit card people and also let
    > them know that Tom Kunich is the one person that's been
    > stalking several hundred people.
    >

    > It must be a pretty terrible life that Tom Kunich of SAN LEANDRO,CA
    > has.
    > Apparently he has an unrequited love affair with his left hand.

    Anyone having problems with the Roger Bratton, the poster of these
    messages, can contact as per below.

    My name is Ivan Menchaca. I am a Corporal of the Concord Police
    Department in Concord California.

    I have been assigned to look into this matter.

    Please call me to initiate an investigation.

    Email messages are not sufficient to initiate an investigation so
    please call.

    Ivan B. Menchaca

    Community Service Desk Corporal

    (925) 671-508

  7. Me,

    Would you please post the entire telephone number for the police department
    investigator?

    -Philip

  8. Me

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Darrell wrote:
    >> Give it a rest guys! Enough with the personal attacks. Let's stick to
    >> the topic this newsgroup is intended for -- buying, selling, and
    >> trading bike gear.

    > It isn't "guys". All of these postings come from one person -
    > Tom Kunich of SAN LEANDRO CA 94578 and you can see
    > about him by searching the newgroups on Google for his name.
    > The guy is missing more than a few screws.
    >
    > Interesting thing - someone attempted to do an identity theft
    > on me and I caught it before they could do anything. I turned
    > over the information to the credit card people and also let
    > them know that Tom Kunich is the one person that's been
    > stalking several hundred people.
    >

    > It must be a pretty terrible life that Tom Kunich of SAN LEANDRO,CA
    > has.
    > Apparently he has an unrequited love affair with his left hand.

    BOXMAN, ZBOXMAN, but really Roger Ladd
    Bratton. Roger is 46 and still lives
    with his parents, Otey and Donnabelle Bratton at 1063 Fox Meadow Way in
    Concord, CA 94518.

    Here's a nice aerial photo of the house http://tinyurl.com/j26i

    Daddy owns the house, not Roger. It's assessed at $109K.

    His phone # is 510-685-4260)

    He's even had a Cease and Desist order against him. He won't learn. He
    can't learn.

  9. Me

    Me Guest

    On 1/1/06 7:14 PM, in article
    [email protected], "Philip W. Moore, Jr."
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Roger,
    >
    > I am sorry that your father molested you, and that your mother videotaped
    > it, but that's no reason to troll the usenet and be an asshole.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Philip

    BOXMAN, ZBOXMAN, but really Roger Ladd
    Bratton. Roger is 46 and still lives
    with his parents, Otey and Donnabelle Bratton at 1063 Fox Meadow Way in
    Concord, CA 94518.

    Here's a nice aerial photo of the house http://tinyurl.com/j26i

    Daddy owns the house, not Roger. It's assessed at $109K.

    His phone # is 510-685-4260)

    He's even had a Cease and Desist order against him. He won't learn. He
    can't learn.

  10. Me

    Me Guest

    On 1/1/06 7:40 PM, in article
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Me,
    >
    > Would you please post the entire telephone number for the police department
    > investigator?
    >
    > -Philip

    BOXMAN, ZBOXMAN, but really Roger Ladd Bratton. Roger is 46 and still lives
    with his parents, Otey and Donnabelle Bratton at 1063 Fox Meadow Way in
    Concord, CA 94518.

    Here's a nice aerial photo of the house http://tinyurl.com/j26i

    Daddy owns the house, not Roger. It's assessed at $109K.

    His other phone # is 510-685-4260 & 925-685-4260

    He attended Mt. Diablo High School in Concord, CA from 1972 to 1976.

    you can find him here at lunch/ dinner

    http://tinyurl.com/27mk9

    http://tinyurl.com/3b572

    Roger sells boxes and assorted crap, but mainly he just wastes an
    astonishing amount of time annoying people on the internet. I'm sure
    mommy and daddy wish he would get a real job, move out, and start acting
    like a 46 year old man instead of a 12 year old boy.

    He's even had a Cease and Desist order against him. He won't learn. He
    can't learn. Go by and say HI!!!

    Concord Police Department

    Police Community Action and Awareness - (925) 671-3237
    Police Customer Service Desk - (925) 671-3220

  11. Me

    http://www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uploads/Images/8077603625000ZBOXMAN.jpg

    Daddy owns the house, not Roger. It's assessed at $109K.

    His other phone # is 510-685-4260 & 925-685-4260

    He attended Mt. Diablo High School in Concord, CA from 1972 to 1976.

    you can find him here at lunch/ dinner

    http://tinyurl.com/27mk9

    http://tinyurl.com/3b572

    Roger sells boxes and assorted crap, but mainly he just wastes an
    astonishing amount of time annoying people on the internet. I'm sure
    mommy and daddy wish he would get a real job, move out, and start acting
    like a 46 year old man instead of a 12 year old boy.

    He's even had a Cease and Desist order against him. He won't learn. He
    can't learn. Go by and say HI!!!

    Concord Police Department

    Police Community Action and Awareness - (925) 671-3237
    Police Customer Service Desk - (925) 671-3220

  12. Me

    Me Guest

    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2661266C
    >

    > BOXMAN, ZBOXMAN, but really Roger Ladd Bratton. Roger is 46 and still lives
    > with his parents, Otey and Donnabelle Bratton at 1063 Fox Meadow Way in
    > Concord, CA 94518.
    >
    > Here's a nice aerial photo of the house http://tinyurl.com/j26i
    > http://www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uploads/Images/8077603625000ZBOXMAN.jpg
    >
    > Daddy owns the house, not Roger. It's assessed at $109K.
    >
    > His other phone # is 510-685-4260 & 925-685-4260
    >
    > He attended Mt. Diablo High School in Concord, CA from 1972 to 1976.
    >
    > you can find him here at lunch/ dinner
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/27mk9
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3b572
    >
    > Roger sells boxes and assorted crap, but mainly he just wastes an
    > astonishing amount of time annoying people on the internet. I'm sure
    > mommy and daddy wish he would get a real job, move out, and start acting
    > like a 46 year old man instead of a 12 year old boy.
    >
    > He's even had a Cease and Desist order against him. He won't learn. He
    > can't learn. Go by and say HI!!!
    >
    > Concord Police Department
    >
    > Police Community Action and Awareness - (925) 671-3237
    > Police Customer Service Desk - (925) 671-3220

  13. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    What Roger Bratton aka ZBOXMAN does all day..I wonder if Roger's mother and
    father would be annoyed if someone started posting Roger's internet actions
    on signs around in his neighborhood? How about down on the bulletin boards
    at the local supermarket.

  14. What Tom Kunich aka DUMBASS does all day..I wonder if
    Tom Kunich SLUT DAUGHTERS who you can on find on streets
    conners in oakland, sf, richmond and sult x-wife would be
    annoyed if someone started posting little toms internet
    actions on signs around in there neighborhood? How about

  15. Tom Kunich wrote:

    > The guy is missing more than a few screws.

    a few guppies short of an aquarium.