General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Apricot/Nut Wedding Cookies

Started by savaytse66 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 268 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 September 2005
Last activity
9 September 2005
Original author
savaytse66
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
268
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking for a recipe for the apricot and/or nut filled cookies that
    always seem to show up at weddings. I think the dough is rolled out
    and cut into squares, then the corners are folded over just past the
    center to make two pointed ends. I usually see them filled with
    apricot, but sometimes with nut or cheese. If anybody has a recipe (or
    even knows what they're called), I would aprreciate it.

    Thanks,
    Chris

  2. "savaytse66" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I'm looking for a recipe for the apricot and/or nut filled cookies that
    always seem to show up at weddings. I think the dough is rolled out
    and cut into squares, then the corners are folded over just past the
    center to make two pointed ends. I usually see them filled with
    apricot, but sometimes with nut or cheese. If anybody has a recipe (or
    even knows what they're called), I would aprreciate it.

    Sounds like rugelagh ... someone will have a good recipe.

    nancy

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.