April 13 NYC Spring Series @ Prospect Park

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jonas, Apr 10, 2003.

  1. Jonas

    Jonas Guest

    Since the April 12 race at Prospect Park has been cancelled becuase of repairs to the road is the
    April 13 Spring Series still going to be held?

    I checked the spring series website (www.avdgraphics.com) but that site hasn't been updated since
    March 30. Maybe they plan on running the race in Paris-Roubaix conditions.

    I don't want to show up at 6am and be holding my chub.

    Maybe I should go to Seaford, DE and watch David Somerville tear it up.

    Tags:

  2. That would be David Sommerville.

    Somerville is the spelling of the race (and town) in New Jersey.

    Seaford is a kick ass race.

    David Sommerville

    "Jonas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Since the April 12 race at Prospect Park has been cancelled becuase of repairs to the road is the
    > April 13 Spring Series still going to be held?
    >
    > I checked the spring series website (www.avdgraphics.com) but that site hasn't been updated since
    > March 30. Maybe they plan on running the race in Paris-Roubaix conditions.
    >
    > I don't want to show up at 6am and be holding my chub.
    >
    > Maybe I should go to Seaford, DE and watch David Somerville tear it up.

  3. Jonas

    Jonas Guest

    Dave, my apolgies on the spelling mistake. you ride the park, what are the conditions?

    "David Sommerville" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > That would be David Sommerville.
    >
    > Somerville is the spelling of the race (and town) in New Jersey.
    >
    > Seaford is a kick ass race.
    >
    > David Sommerville
    >
    > "Jonas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Since the April 12 race at Prospect Park has been cancelled becuase of repairs to the road is
    > > the April 13 Spring Series still going to be held?
    > >
    > > I checked the spring series website (www.avdgraphics.com) but that site hasn't been updated
    > > since March 30. Maybe they plan on running the race in Paris-Roubaix conditions.
    > >
    > > I don't want to show up at 6am and be holding my chub.
    > >
    > > Maybe I should go to Seaford, DE and watch David Somerville tear it up.

  4. Half of the roadway is COMPLETELY gone.

    From the top of the hill to past the bottom.

    Not ridable.

    Davester