araya 530 rims

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Eric, Aug 2, 2004.

  1. Eric

    Eric Guest

    Does anybody have information on these rims? I'm looking for and riding
    experience (are they a good rim) and if possible the ERD. I'm looking for
    the rim to be strong and reliable and weight is not a concern.
    Thanks for you help,

    --
    Eric
    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Bow

    Bow Guest

    I don't know about the 530's in particular, but I spent my early cycling
    days on Araya rims. I spent a fortune on them and they were like
    plasticene. I'm on Campags now and haven't looked back.

    I hope for your sake that Arayas are better now than in the 90s

    Bow

    news:[email protected]