General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Arby's chicken salad

Started by chet · · Last activity · 4 posts · 149 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 July 2007
Last activity
25 July 2007
Original author
chet
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
149
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have had the Arby's chicken salad sanwiches, thay are great, was
    wondering if someone has duplicated the sauce mixed with the chicken, I
    don't think the sauce is all Mayo, maybe a mix of vanilla yogurt & mayo
    or ranch dressing mixed with something. anyone have a recire for this
    delicious chicken salad.

    thanks
    Chet

  2. chet said:

    I have had the Arby's chicken salad sanwiches, thay are great, was
    wondering if someone has duplicated the sauce mixed with the chicken, I
    don't think the sauce is all Mayo, maybe a mix of vanilla yogurt & mayo
    or ranch dressing mixed with something. anyone have a recire for this
    delicious chicken salad.

    thanks
    Chet

    No, I make my own recipe salad that is just as good.

    --
    -Gina in Italy

    http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975

    "I'm a psychopath with super powers and you're my girl!"
    - Mr. Hyde, Jekyll.

    Dr. Jekyll: Ever killed anyone, Benjamin?
    Benjamin: Not personally. I have people.
    Dr. Jekyll: You're missing out. It's like sex. Only there's a winner.

  3. ravenlynne said:
    chet said:

    I have had the Arby's chicken salad sanwiches, thay are great, was
    wondering if someone has duplicated the sauce mixed with the chicken,
    I don't think the sauce is all Mayo, maybe a mix of vanilla yogurt &
    mayo or ranch dressing mixed with something. anyone have a recire for
    this delicious chicken salad.

    thanks
    Chet

    No, I make my own recipe salad that is just as good.

    Hmm! cannot find the recipe at that link!

    Chet

    Quoted message said:
  4. chet said:
    ravenlynne said:
    chet said:

    I have had the Arby's chicken salad sanwiches, thay are great, was
    wondering if someone has duplicated the sauce mixed with the chicken,
    I don't think the sauce is all Mayo, maybe a mix of vanilla yogurt &
    mayo or ranch dressing mixed with something. anyone have a recire for
    this delicious chicken salad.

    thanks
    Chet

    No, I make my own recipe salad that is just as good.

    Hmm! cannot find the recipe at that link!

    Chet

    Quoted message said:

    I've emailed you.

    --
    -Gina in Italy

    http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975

    "I'm a psychopath with super powers and you're my girl!"
    - Mr. Hyde, Jekyll.

    Dr. Jekyll: Ever killed anyone, Benjamin?
    Benjamin: Not personally. I have people.
    Dr. Jekyll: You're missing out. It's like sex. Only there's a winner.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.