Are any of you big?

supabonbon thoughtfully penned:
> J. Brian Chamberlin <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> On 29 May 2003 06:55:08 -0700, [email protected] (supabonbon) wrote:
>>
>>> J. Brian Chamberlin <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:<[email protected]>...

>>> Why don't you tape the XXL jersey to your refridgerator door to remind you that you're a lard
>>> ass? That might curb your appetite enough to fit into normal-human-proportioned clothing. /s
>>

>> --Brian
>
> HEE HEE HEE HAA HAA HAA! I'm sorry. I should have been nicer. After all, you're a fatass from
> Baltimore.
>
> Go stitch some rear pockets onto a mumu, my fudgy friend.
>
> /s

what is your problem..... Some people are just built large... large doesn't mean fat. Yes, you
should have been a lot nicer, a whole lot nicer.

penny

J. Brian Chamberlin thoughtfully penned:
> On 29 May 2003 12:48:04 -0700, [email protected] (supabonbon) wrote:
>
>> J. Brian Chamberlin <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:<[email protected]>...

Clydesdale MTB will know, he's another big but not fat person.

penny

ClydesdaleMTB thoughtfully penned:
> J. Brian Chamberlin wrote:
>> I'm about 6'1" and weigh about 230.
>
> 6'3" and 245
>
>> I wear a 50 jacket
>
> 52 Long
>

>> and I can't find a biking jersey that fits to save my life.
> <snip>
> > Where can I get a jersey that fits?
>

> The folk at www.coldlizard.com make jerseys that fit well.. I just had to tell them my
> measurements and a perfect fitting jersey showed up.
>
> also if you find a Jersey you just HAVE to have, there is a certain person who frequents this
> group who can do custom alterations: http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/
>
> She's "modified" several of my "off the rack" jerseys for me...
> http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/cloth.htm scroll down to "IceBike Jacket"

I need your measurements if you want me to make the latest batch you sent me fit...yoo-hoo....chest
and biceps....

penny

Penny S. wrote:
> I need your measurements if you want me to make the latest batch you sent me fit...yoo-hoo....

>chest

48"

>and biceps....

18.5"

Penny S. wrote:
> Clydesdale MTB will know, he's another big but not fat person.

Awe shucks, Penny, you are making me blush ;-)

"Big but not fat",,Yeah, I like that.

ClydesdaleMTB thoughtfully penned:
> Penny S. wrote:
>> Clydesdale MTB will know, he's another big but not fat person.
>
> Awe shucks, Penny, you are making me blush ;-)
>

> "Big but not fat",,Yeah, I like that.

I know a lot of guys ( clients, sewing, don't get any funny ideas ) who are all in the 6'2-6'7
range, and they are all just big people, 255 -250+. It's when they get over 300 now that's getting "
large" (said with tact)

Penny

RE/

>be able to find huge, coolmax t-shirts that are just as good for most riding applications.

This is probably grasping at straws, but how about Netherlands stuff?

Some of the furntiture I've sat in from there is conspicuously wider/higher than anything I've seen
anywhere else.
-----------------------
PeteCresswell

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote

> Clydesdale MTB will know, he's another big but not fat person.

http://www.shavings.net/images/justfolks/security.jpg

Honey this ain't no job for a man like me I got potential, I could be just what you need You got to
think about the pros and cons You could be right, you could be wrong

I'm the night watchman I am security I'm the night watchman How safe do you wanna be?

;-)

CC

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote
>
>>Clydesdale MTB will know, he's another big but not fat person.
>

> http://www.shavings.net/images/justfolks/security.jpg

It's called "looking the part"

> Honey this ain't no job for a man like me I got potential, I could be just what you need You got
> to think about the pros and cons You could be right, you could be wrong
>
> I'm the night watchman I am security I'm the night watchman How safe do you wanna be?

Hey, times are tough, you do what you gotta to survive and pay the mortgage, know what I mean?-)

J. Brian Chamberlin <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On 29 May 2003 12:48:04 -0700, [email protected] (supabonbon) wrote:
>
> >J. Brian Chamberlin <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> >> --Brian
> >
> >HEE HEE HEE HAA HAA HAA! I'm sorry. I should have been nicer. After all, you're a fatass from
> >Baltimore.
> >
> >Go stitch some rear pockets onto a mumu, my fudgy friend.
> >
> >/s
>
> What the hell kind of name is Supabonbon anyway?
>
> --Brian

Salivating? /s

[email protected] (supabonbon) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> J. Brian Chamberlin <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > On 29 May 2003 06:55:08 -0700, [email protected] (supabonbon) wrote:
> >
> > >J. Brian Chamberlin <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:<[email protected]>...

> > >Why don't you tape the XXL jersey to your refridgerator door to remind you that you're a lard
> > >ass? That might curb your appetite enough to fit into normal-human-proportioned clothing. /s
> >

> > --Brian
>
> HEE HEE HEE HAA HAA HAA! I'm sorry. I should have been nicer. After all, you're a fatass from
> Baltimore.
>
> Go stitch some rear pockets onto a mumu, my fudgy friend.
>
> /s

OK.... hmmmm. Say that to our Swat Team captain Doug, with a 52" chest and 38" waist, who could
teach you some manners and bring home the statement, "you and what army?"

Paladin As ole Woodrow says, "I can't abide rudeness in a man."

J. Brian Chamberlin <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On 29 May 2003 12:48:04 -0700, [email protected] (supabonbon) wrote:
>
> >J. Brian Chamberlin <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...

That hook is as big as the anchor was on the Lusitania.

Temper, temper there Brian. Profanity on Usenet is the last desperate act of those who are
ill-equipped in the grey matter department.

> >HEE HEE HEE HAA HAA HAA! I'm sorry. I should have been nicer. After all, you're a fatass from
> >Baltimore.
> >
> >Go stitch some rear pockets onto a mumu, my fudgy friend.

Now the Lusitania anchor has rust on it.

> What the hell kind of name is Supabonbon anyway?

It's Polish for Steve Gordon, some damn yankee troll.

JD

> J. Brian Chamberlin <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > On 29 May 2003 12:48:04 -0700, [email protected] (supabonbon) wrote:
> >
> > >J. Brian Chamberlin <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:<[email protected]>...

> That hook is as big as the anchor was on the Lusitania.
>

> Temper, temper there Brian. Profanity on Usenet is the last desperate act of those who are
> ill-equipped in the grey matter department.
>
> > >HEE HEE HEE HAA HAA HAA! I'm sorry. I should have been nicer. After all, you're a fatass from
> > >Baltimore.
> > >
> > >Go stitch some rear pockets onto a mumu, my fudgy friend.
>
> Now the Lusitania anchor has rust on it.
>
> > What the hell kind of name is Supabonbon anyway?
>
> It's Polish for Steve Gordon, some damn yankee troll.
>
> JD

Actually, it's Scott, Jerome. And I'm more of a Met fan. Fits my pathos.

You know, J. Brian, I was thinking -- you could probably hot-glue a nailpouch onto the back of
that mumu....

/s