Are Curved Wraparound Glasses Better?

Absolutely! They keep the reflected back rays from the eyes, and they do a much better job of wind protection because of the increased coverage. I have had both, and will not go back to the flat. But...if your defination of better is fashionable, then that is another matter.

Yep, they are. They keep the wind from coming around the sides into your eyes. It's as simple as that. Makes downhills much more comfortable.

Yes definately better, I always used to get flies going round the sided of my flat ones. At 20 quid the DHB ones from wiggle are some of the best I have had.

If you have birds that attack riders (eg in AUS we have magpies, some goes for your eyes). Wearing wrap arounds can prevent them causing eye injury.

The plus side to wrap around glasses is that it reduces the amount of mosquitos and gnats and **** that can get in your eye. The downside is if one manages to get between the glasses and your face they dont get out until you let them out. I still prefer using wraparound glasses for more comfort and interchangable lenses are available.

buckybux said:
Absolutely! They keep the reflected back rays from the eyes, and they do a much better job of wind protection because of the increased coverage. I have had both, and will not go back to the flat. But...if your defination of better is fashionable, then that is another matter.

+1. I find they are much better for me.