Are cyclist that carry a gun and take Ibuprofen during animal attacks more likely to

jhuskey

Oct 6, 2003
Title continued...................... post in a doping thread while dating their own sister?

The question just had to be asked.

I was about to draw upon my own experience in this matter, until that last blurb about the "sister". Hilarious!!!

With his checkered familial past, maybe whiteboytrash could provide some personal insight?

LOL! Hilarious! I'm being serious, really! And it probably didn't take you all that long to think it up. Brilliant piece of satire...

And someone wise and knowledgeable said long before me that "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"...Were they wrong, or right in this case??

Regardless, thanks...:D

No one competes with jdog on satire. He's the master of the satirical one-liner. LOL jdog.

I've got some finishing suggestions that I wouldn't mind getting answers to.

Are cyclist that carry a gun and take Ibuprofen during animal attacks more likely to...

.... practice extra safe sex by using a condom during masturbation.
.... have a cousin named Bubba
.... mow the front lawn and find three cars
.... think that the gun and the ibobrufen is going to save them when they're ambushed.
.... have been beaten up by their peers and animals while growing up.
.... suggest that we should do the same to criminals that we do to horses for most serious equine ailments... ie. shoot them.
.... be a virgin
.... think that the iboprufen is more dangerous than the gun
.... under attack... attempt to load the ibobrufen into the pistol while swallowing the bullet.
.... live in the same house with their mother... who passed away five years ago.

Load up your gun with Ibuprofen and shoot people taking VO2 tests who want to date your sister. How else do you think Lance won all those Tours?

3rensho said:
Load up your gun with Ibuprofen and shoot people taking VO2 tests who want to date your sister. How else do you think Lance won all those Tours?
To the verse of "Smells like Teen Spirit"...

Load up your guns with Ibuprofen
It's fun to f*** your sister in Depends
Our little groups doing EPO
While motorpacing behind rust brown Camaro's