Are Helmet Threads Completely Worthless as a Discussion Device?

On Feb 21, 1:39 pm, still just me <[email protected]> wrote:
> n/m

Gives me a chance to practice my keffiyeh wrapping skills, for sure.

[ululates]

> Gives me a chance to practice my keffiyeh wrapping skills, for sure.
>
> [ululates]

Was that a falsetto ululation?

On Feb 21, 3:40 pm, "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Gives me a chance to practice my keffiyeh wrapping skills, for sure.

> > [ululates]

> Was that a falsetto ululation?

Was that an ice cube in your hands?

">> > Gives me a chance to practice my keffiyeh wrapping skills, for sure.

>> > [ululates]

>> Was that a falsetto ululation?

> Was that an ice cube in your hands?

Hey, you're the one with the keffiyeh, not me.....

On Feb 22, 2:00 am, Eric Vey <[email protected]> wrote:
> Jay wrote:
> > "still just me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:eek:[email protected]...
> >> n/m

> > ...sorry, I lost my train of thought...must have dozed off...what was the
> > question?

> > J.

> What question?

I had a note about it here somewhere...

Tosspot wrote:
> I confess, I had no bloody irdea what you were on about, then the
> interweb came to my rescue.
> http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-wrap-a-Keffiyeh/
> So I just need an AK and a vest with lots of pockets >:)

Up nort' here we use American tube knits:
http://www.maxit-inc.com/products/headgator_wrap.html
for cold weather activities like bank robbery, cycling, terrorism, etc.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

On Feb 22, 1:33 am, Tosspot <[email protected]> wrote:
> landotter wrote:
> > On Feb 21, 1:39 pm, still just me <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> n/m

> > Gives me a chance to practice my keffiyeh wrapping skills, for sure.

> > [ululates]

> I confess, I had no bloody irdea what you were on about, then the
> interweb came to my rescue.
>
>        http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-wrap-a-Keffiyeh/
>
> So I just need an AK and a vest with lots of pockets >:)

May I suggest a Hello Kitty AR-15 instead?

http://www.riflegear.com/blogimages/KittyRifle.jpg or http://tinyurl.com/33z9n5

On Feb 22, 12:44 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 22, 1:33 am, Tosspot <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > landotter wrote:

> > > Gives me a chance to practice my keffiyeh wrapping skills, for sure.

> > > [ululates]

> > I confess, I had no bloody irdea what you were on about, then the
> > interweb came to my rescue.

> > http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-wrap-a-Keffiyeh/

> > So I just need an AK and a vest with lots of pockets >:)

> May I suggest a Hello Kitty AR-15 instead?
>
> http://www.riflegear.com/blogimages/KittyRifle.jpgorhttp://tinyurl.com/33z9n5

Reminds me of that Bill Hicks bit where Jay Leno sells his soul to
Doritos, and then shoots himself in the mouth on the air--the blood
spatter being in the exact shape of the NBC peacock--as he was a
corporate man to the end!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DWB-kd09GXY

Does that AR-15 work similarly? Hello Kitty shaped exit wounds would
be pretty impressive!