Are japanese brand bikes good?

Here's Froze reading a typical post: View attachment 3082

Froze after being triggered by shimaNO comment: View attachment 3083

Dumbass, Campy has a bunch of illiterate Roma laying up carbon fiber. Could shimaNO using chicom labor and materials be any worse? I doubt it.

My 5800 105 is made mostly in Japan in one of shimaNO's oldest and least technologically advanced factories. My 6800 Ultegra is mostly made in Malaysia. As is Dura-Ace. At least according to the intarwebz.

shimaNO opened their first overseas factory in 1973, in Singapore, and opened a plant in Malaysia in 1990. Their first plant in China was built in 2001. They also have plants in Taiwan and the Czech Republic. Even more cause for you to act like a moron so have at it.

303162d1421778058-when-did-happen-ultegrahubrear.jpeg

Now, feel free to find some more butthurt and feelz in that. And while you're dreaming up some more fake rage, go soak your chain in Simple Green like I did yesterday for the umpteeth time. Idiot.
Now show us those "Made in Malaysia" marks on the shifters which are the important parts. Do you somehow believe that made in American sealed bearings are hard to fit into Malaysian hubs?

Over here we can find Shimano and Yamaha. Both are great brands, but they are expensive. The good thing is that you would be doing an investment, because as long as I know, they have great quality, pretty nice models to choose from, and they are durable.

While I can’t say that I’m particularly familiar with Japanese bike brands, I do know a little bit about their history. Japanese bikes were notoriously trash from the early 70’s and would remain so until around the early 80’s. Nichibei Fuji bicycles blasted onto the seen at that time and have actually been very popular ever since.

Around the mid-80’s, a lot of reputable companies began churning out fantastic touring bikes, but the glory years of Japanese touring bikes would reach an end soon after this period. However, all-in-all I’d say Japanese bikes are generally worth the cost, as much like the Germans, they’re quite reputable for their almost obsessive level of dedication to fine engineering.

Back when I started riding around 1980 there was Fuji, Univega, Miyata, Nishiki and 3Rensho that made some good to very good bikes but what they make now I've no idea.