are movies fatophobic?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ville Terminale, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. alot of americans are fat. and, many are good people. but
    movies only show handsome people in lead romantic roles.
    fatsos only get comic roles or character actor positions as
    the jolly type.

    take nutty professor. while it pretends to be sympathetic to
    fatties, it just gives us tons of fat jokes. when will
    fatophobia end?

    Tags:

  2. Penmart01

    Penmart01 Guest

    >(ville terminale) drooled:
    >
    >alot of americans are fat.

    "Alot" is not a word, FATHEAD!

    ---= BOYCOTT FRENCH--GERMAN (belgium) =--- ---= Move UNITED
    NATIONS To Paris =--- Sheldon ```````````` "Life would be
    devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."

  3. Lady Veteran

    Lady Veteran Guest

  4. "ville terminale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > alot of americans are fat. and, many are good people. but
    > movies only show handsome people in lead romantic roles.
    > fatsos only get comic roles or character actor positions
    > as the jolly type.
    >
    > take nutty professor. while it pretends to be sympathetic
    > to fatties, it just gives us tons of fat jokes. when will
    > fatophobia end?

    So rich is the wonder of your post. I revel in the
    fascinating ideas you present.