Are mudguards for Faggots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg_Chippy

Oct 23, 2004
All they seem to do is get clogged up with dirt un rocks and jam the wheel up, better than brakes.

Does any one know how to put them on properly as there always seem to be at a some weird angle, that doesn't stop you getting sprayed?

Then there are those that you ride with that are always phaffing with them trying to put them straight and generally just slowing the progress of the ride down and clogging up the single track..

***** over.. gotta bounce

Cyborg_Chippy said:
All they seem to do is get clogged up with dirt un rocks and jam the wheel up, better than brakes.

Does any one know how to put them on properly as there always seem to be at a some weird angle, that doesn't stop you getting sprayed?

Then there are those that you ride with that are always phaffing with them trying to put them straight and generally just slowing the progress of the ride down and clogging up the single track..

***** over.. gotta bounce

In answer to the above, I reserve judgement until I've ridden with them on...I had no problems putting them on, there on straight, they look a bit gay...but i'm just glad I didn't go for a front mudgaurd..

Not sure who your refering to, but i reckon mine aren't moving anywhere!!

I'm closing this thread due to the possibly offensive nature of the title. If you want to repost the same topic with a different title feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.