Are My BEANZ Too BIG ???

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
So I wanted a hat to wear before and after my rides. I bought a Nike and UA but I liked them too much to get dirty so I opted for a Beanz hat. Embroidered at the Lids shop where I bought it. Way overpriced too and I really didn't like it. I should have taken it back seeing the embroidery guy took it upon himself to make it a little bigger than I wanted saying it looked better this way.
Of course I just left it in the bag not wanting to even look at it.
But a few months later I figure I'd wear it since I paid for it and not really wanting to get my other hats ruined from sweat. And every one will know who I am off the bike.

So I wore it and dang I have big BEANZ.
20220820_143442.jpg
20220623_194654.jpg

20220417_113638.jpg

Well it's quite distinct.! And quite clear who you are Mr. BEANZ. Curious , is the reference for coffee beans or are we talking the musical fruit? I am not allowed to eat beans here at home!

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
The moderate Mediterranean climate of California, coupled with the state’s fertile soil and diverse land resources has led to it becoming a leading provider of quality pistachios to the world! Our quality standards and ideal growing conditions consistently give us the best crop, year after year. You can easily identify California Pistachios because they have a creamy tan shell, purple skin, and a green kernel.
So that's why they are recalling pistachios for being tainted now??

Well it's quite distinct.! And quite clear who you are Mr. BEANZ. Curious , is the reference for coffee beans or are we talking the musical fruit? I am not allowed to eat beans here at home!
Actually at a very young age, being Of Mexican descent, it was funny that I would not eat beans. So my father started calling me Mr. Beans when I was about 3 years old. 59 now.
My entire family and many friends just about all cycling friends couple hundred call me Mr. Beanz.
When I signed on my first cycling forum back in 2003, I had to use a Z at the end because there were already several posters using beans so I used Beanz.