Are psyllium seeds a good weight loss aid?

OH. Yes. IBS tends to be very very difficult to manage. One of those things that you have to try
each thing and see what it does...

"LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
> It may not be the flax. I have a lot of problems losing weight mainly because of my medical
> conditions. One of which is IBS. One of the conditions associated with FMS. So I go through cycles
> of loose and hard. Right now it's hard. I can't do any real exercise because of my severe
> arthritis and a ruptured lumbar disc, but I try and walk as much as I can. I may try it again when
> my body settles back to normal again.
>
> --
> Helen
>
> Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
>
> <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
>
> [email protected]
>
> 225/190/145
>

> "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
> > Truly strange. Everyone I know who eats them gets the opposite result.
> > found out about it from a friend who is a massage therapist. She makes
> home
> > made whole wheat crackers with them in there. Calls em "*****ers" and
> sells
> > a bunch of em out of her business.
> >
> > "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:D[email protected]...
> > > I used tea, not really hard to get down, just would divide it. But, I
> > took
> > > them yesterday morning and today I'm all stopped up.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Helen
> > >
> > > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> > > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
> > >
> > > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
> > >
> > > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
> > >
> > > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
> > >
> > > [email protected]
> > >
> > > 225/190/145

> > > day,
> > bran

> > > have

> Very
> the

> seeds
> Healthy
> > > too.
> am

I am not sure where you are at, but this program is on locally where I am and I understand you can
buy the videos online at their website. It seems to be a fairly easy program for people with health
issues. You would be amazed what little movements you can do that are still beneficial to your body.
Check out the website.

http://www.sitandbefit.com/

Debbie

"LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
> It may not be the flax. I have a lot of problems losing weight mainly because of my medical
> conditions. One of which is IBS. One of the conditions associated with FMS. So I go through cycles
> of loose and hard. Right now it's hard. I can't do any real exercise because of my severe
> arthritis and a ruptured lumbar disc, but I try and walk as much as I can. I may try it again when
> my body settles back to normal again.
>
> --
> Helen
>
> Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
>
> <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
>
> [email protected]
>
> 225/190/145
>

> "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
> > Truly strange. Everyone I know who eats them gets the opposite result.
> > found out about it from a friend who is a massage therapist. She makes
> home
> > made whole wheat crackers with them in there. Calls em "*****ers" and
> sells
> > a bunch of em out of her business.
> >
> > "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:D[email protected]...
> > > I used tea, not really hard to get down, just would divide it. But, I
> > took
> > > them yesterday morning and today I'm all stopped up.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Helen
> > >
> > > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> > > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
> > >
> > > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
> > >
> > > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
> > >
> > > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
> > >
> > > [email protected]
> > >
> > > 225/190/145

> > > day,
> > bran

> > > have

> Very
> the

> seeds
> Healthy
> > > too.
> am

I've had it for about 30 years and it is usually fine, but I still go through periods of the usual
symptoms. I try and have a high fibre diet and that seems to help.

--

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:j%[email protected]...
> OH. Yes. IBS tends to be very very difficult to manage. One of those things that you have to try
> each thing and see what it does...
>
> "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > It may not be the flax. I have a lot of problems losing weight mainly because of my medical
> > conditions. One of which is IBS. One of the conditions associated with FMS. So I go through
> > cycles of loose and
hard.
> > Right now it's hard. I can't do any real exercise because of my severe arthritis and a ruptured
> > lumbar disc, but I try and walk as much as I
can.
> > I may try it again when my body settles back to normal again.
> >
> > --
> > Helen
> >
> > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
> >
> > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
> >
> > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
> >
> > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
> >
> > [email protected]
> >
> > 225/190/145
> >

> > "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
> > > Truly strange. Everyone I know who eats them gets the opposite
result.
> > > found out about it from a friend who is a massage therapist. She makes
> > home
> > > made whole wheat crackers with them in there. Calls em "*****ers" and
> > sells
> > > a bunch of em out of her business.
> > >
> > > "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:D[email protected]...
> > > took

> next
> > > bran

news:[email protected]...

> that

> > Very
> > the

> > seeds
> > Healthy
> > am

Well, instead of saying WATER, say Kagel (sp) (gd&r)

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 21:30:32 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>ROTFL oh no, can't laugh too hard, oops gotta go gotta go gotta go...
>
>"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:gZBOb.62902$6y6.1254288@bgtnsc05-
>news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>> KNOCK IT OFF! I'm making too many trips to the bathroom today! <g>
>>
>> "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> > WATER!
>> >
>> > "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...
>> day,
>bran

>> have

>> > tablespoon

>> > every
>> too.
>> > Never

glug, glug....

> Well, instead of saying WATER, say Kagel (sp) (gd&r)
>
> On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 21:30:32 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >ROTFL oh no, can't laugh too hard, oops gotta go gotta go gotta go...
> >
> >"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:gZBOb.62902$6y6.1254288@bgtnsc05-
> >news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> >> KNOCK IT OFF! I'm making too many trips to the bathroom today! <g>

> >> day,
> >bran

> >> have

Very

Healthy
> >> too.

KEGEL FRED! Did you know that they actually make devices for strengthening those muscles (too much
information again..............)