Are Seven Cycles road bikes for Freds?

Bailiwick

Guest
Everytime I see a person on a Seven he is:
1) fat
2) old
3) wearing a helmet visor
4) fat, old and wearing visor.
Are Seven bikes for Freds?

--
--Bailiwick

http://www.usenet.com

Bailiwick wrote:
> Everytime I see a person on a Seven he is:
> 1) fat
> 2) old
> 3) wearing a helmet visor
> 4) fat, old and wearing visor.
> Are Seven bikes for Freds?
>
> --
> --Bailiwick

Clearly, you have already answered your own question.

-RJ

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:58:23 -0800, Bailiwick <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Everytime I see a person on a Seven he is:
>1) fat
>2) old
>3) wearing a helmet visor
>4) fat, old and wearing visor.
>Are Seven bikes for Freds?

It seems that way, for guys at least. But at least two or three of
the best six or eight women riders in my town ride Sevens so I don't
think the "rule" holds on the female side.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

Bailiwick wrote:
> Everytime I see a person on a Seven he is:
> 1) fat
> 2) old
> 3) wearing a helmet visor
> 4) fat, old and wearing visor.
> Are Seven bikes for Freds?

No. Computers are for Feds, and messageboards are even more Fredly.

Bailiwick wrote:
> Everytime I see a person on a Seven he is:
> 1) fat
> 2) old
> 3) wearing a helmet visor
> 4) fat, old and wearing visor.
> Are Seven bikes for Freds?

You forgot:

5) carrying around more disposable $$$ than the GNP of some small
countries.

>> 5) carrying around more disposable $$$ than the GNP of some small
>> countries.

:) nice one

"John Forrest Tomlinson" <[email protected]> wrote ...

> It seems that way, for guys at least. But at least two or three of
> the best six or eight women riders in my town ride Sevens so I don't
> think the "rule" holds on the female side.

In your town? Don't you live in the largest city in the United States? JT,
master of understatement.

JF

Jim Flom wrote:
> "John Forrest Tomlinson" <[email protected]> wrote ...
>
>>It seems that way, for guys at least. But at least two or three of
>>the best six or eight women riders in my town ride Sevens so I don't
>>think the "rule" holds on the female side.

> In your town? Don't you live in the largest city in the United States? JT,
> master of understatement.
>
> JF

I've seen the best thing (San Franciso). I was talking to one woman last week who
was riding a 7, and she said she'd been having back problems, and just decided to solve
the fit problem the most direct way, which was to get a custom bike, which she loves.
Of course, there's other custom options, even locally (Sycip, Steelman, Rex, others).

Dan

Dan Connelly wrote:

> I've seen the best thing (San Franciso). I was talking to one woman last week who
> was riding a 7,

<snip>

Dumbass -

Years ago you claimed you were a nerd whom was afraid to talk to women.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Years ago you claimed you were a nerd whom was afraid to talk to women.

Practice?

Dan Connelly wrote:
> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > Years ago you claimed you were a nerd whom was afraid to talk to women.
> >

> Practice?

Did you "tap" her?

RVD

In article <43EB6389.8070308@i_e_e_e.o_r_g>,
Dan Connelly <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@i_e_e_e.o_r_g> wrote:

> Jim Flom wrote:
> > "John Forrest Tomlinson" <[email protected]> wrote ...
> >
> >>It seems that way, for guys at least. But at least two or three of
> >>the best six or eight women riders in my town ride Sevens so I don't
> >>think the "rule" holds on the female side.

> > In your town? Don't you live in the largest city in the United States?
> > JT,
> > master of understatement.
> >
> > JF
> >

> I've seen the best thing (San Franciso). I was talking to one woman last
> week who was riding a 7, and she said she'd been having back problems, and
> just decided to solve the fit problem the most direct way, which was to get
> a custom bike, which she loves.

Some people have a build that just won't cooperate with a stock frame, no
matter how much fiddling with components is done.

> Of course, there's other custom options, even locally (Sycip, Steelman, Rex,
> others).

Those are all very good bikes, but I'm partial to Sycip. I was his first
paying customer.

http://www.sycip.com/

--
tanx,
Howard

The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Rik Van Diesel wrote:
> Did you "tap" her?

More practice ?

> >Are Seven bikes for Freds?

> It seems that way, for guys at least. But at least two or three of
> the best six or eight women riders in my town ride Sevens so I don't
> think the "rule" holds on the female side.
>
> JT

Women can't be Freds - and that's not merely because Fred is a male
name.

-RJ

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Dan Connelly wrote:
> >
> > I've seen the best thing (San Franciso). I was talking to one woman last week who
> > was riding a 7,

> Dumbass -
>
> Years ago you claimed you were a nerd whom was afraid to talk to women.

Dumbass,

You've stumbled upon the truth behind why all these women
are riding Sevens. It's to encourage Connelly to talk to them.

Ben
It's a great theory, it just needs a little more work

[email protected] wrote:
> You've stumbled upon the truth behind why all these women
> are riding Sevens. It's to encourage Connelly to talk to them.
> It's a great theory, it just needs a little more work

Universal ether must be coming back into vogue amongst astrophysicists.