Are the GC team leaders using cow blood?

Doctor.House

Jun 14, 2007
Maybe so.

It is available for use upon request by any decent drug dealer. (Sports Medicine, aka Vital medicines)

Hemopure may provide the 'bovine kick' needed to win the big prize.
http://www.biopure.com/shared/home.cfm?CDID=2&CPgID=53

Hemoglobin Glutamer-250 (Bovine)

Cow blood with hot sauce can be kept in your tool box out in the garage. No refrigeration needed. Just a saline feed and a plummer----makes you go or blow.

Batteries sold separately.

btw: there are other venders and name brands out there too.

Doctor.House said:
Maybe so.

It is available for use upon request by any decent drug dealer. (Sports Medicine, aka Vital medicines)

Cow blood with hot sauce can be kept in your tool box out in the garage. No refrigeration needed. Just a saline feed and a plummer----makes you go or blow.

LOL, :D

Who in the heck would put cow blood into their system? I'd be scared enough to put my own red blood cells into my body let alone a cow's. This is sick. If a rider is caught doing this forget the cycling police, bring in the real police.

jsull14 said:
Who in the heck would put cow blood into their system? I'd be scared enough to put my own red blood cells into my body let alone a cow's. This is sick. If a rider is caught doing this forget the cycling police, bring in the real police.
Tour winners would. Also rans use cow blood too. Kelme's Jesus Manzano?

Lance Pharmstrong likes calf blood from Norway.

In 1999 Mauro Gianetti overdosed on perflouracarbons PFC? Who knew?

Now you do.

Basso, DiLuca, Gutierrez, Betini, Rebellin are all suspect.

Do you have proof of this? and if so how and why in this time of admissions don't you take this revelation to WADA. Take off your faceless mask and stand up.

hmmm they probably have an intervention order against you. Thats why you bombard us here.

Trev_S said:
Do you have proof of this? and if so how and why in this time of admissions don't you take this revelation to WADA. Take off your faceless mask and stand up.

hmmm they probably have an intervention order against you. Thats why you bombard us here.
I hear that Goat's blood is better, especially the high himilayan goats.

Doctor.House said:
Maybe so.

So that time Armstrong took a detour through a field after Beloki's crash was because he saw a few cows and thought he'd have a quick fix?
Why does the Tour go through the Alps EVERY SINGLE YEAR?? Because of those damn Milka cows that's why!! They put those big cow bells on them so that when the soigneurs sneak out at night to procure the blood, they can find them in the dark.
Now it all makes sense.

Tonto said:
So that time Armstrong took a detour through a field after Beloki's crash was because he saw a few cows and thought he'd have a quick fix?
Why does the Tour go through the Alps EVERY SINGLE YEAR?? Because of those damn Milka cows that's why!! They put those big cow bells on them so that when the soigneurs sneak out at night to procure the blood, they can find them in the dark.
Now it all makes sense.
WADA already knows---but has no money, no authority and no interest. WADA is an extension of UCI dope control, PR only. Pure pretense.

USPO dumped it cow blood, insulin and 160 syringes in the MARITIME ALPS, not the high mountains.

And besides----they must dump doping waste every 4-5 days. Otherwise, they cannot see out the rear view mirror in the Passat Wagon.

Trev_S said:

Bombast is more like it.

Cow's blood. That's getting a bit thick, don't you think? I call BS!

JohnO said:
Bombast is more like it.

Cow's blood. That's getting a bit thick, don't you think? I call BS!
Nope.

Wake up Johnny O. MaGoo owns you.

The US navy seals and field trauma patients, South Africa burn unit patients and selected pro cyclists all use cow blood.

MaGoo says that DeNile won't help you.

think some of you owe Doctor.House an appology...

not cow's blood... calve's blood actually. Discovery admited to bringing Actovegin (calve's blood) with them to the 2000 TdF.

Discovery staff were observed discarding of their supply of Actovegin (calves blood) in the 2000 TdF... the the team doctors got all the paperwork to bring it into France and admited to having it (claimed never to have used it) but when question started arising about why they had it the threw it away... they claimed they had it for road rash but Actovegin comes in tubes for this use but they had bags of the stuff?? guess the figured there would not be any riders crashing at that point so they didn't need it any more?

have a look... there is no bounds to how far people will go to win...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Backpedaling
Armstrong's threat only adds to suspicion
Click here for more on this story
Posted: Thursday December 14, 2000 12:42 PM
Updated: Friday December 15, 2000 7:42 AM

Two-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong made a curious vow Tuesday on his personal Web site in response to reports that the performance enhancing drug Actovegin, which is at the center of the controversy involving Armstrong's U.S. Postal Service team, had recently been banned by the IOC. Claiming he'd never heard of "Activ-o-something" and that the Postal Service team was "a very clean and professional team that has been singled out due to our success," Armstrong threatened not to defend his title if all the allegations of illegal drug use didn't go away.

Certainly sounds like the reaction of an innocent man, doesn't it? Dadgummit, I never took performance-enhancing drugs and I never will, but since French prosecutors are investigating the question, I'm staying home from the only important cycling race of the year.

That'll show 'em. That'll show 'em he's guilty. Here's the background: In October French officials launched a preliminary investigation into the U.S. Postal Service team after receiving an anonymous letter saying a TV crew had noticed two men allegedly associated with the team suspiciously disposing of bags that contained medicines and drug paraphernalia, including Actovegin. Actovegin, which was not banned prior to the 2000 Tour, is a derivative of calf's blood that's manufactured in Norway. When injected, it improves the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood, similar to the performance-enhancing drug erythropoietin (EPO).

EPO, you may recall, was at the center of the controversial 1998 Tour de France, which was rocked by one drug scandal after another. Seven teams either pulled out or were thrown out when police began searching hotel rooms of competitors and found large supplies of illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia. One trainer, ***** Voet, who worked for the French-based Festina team, was arrested with 234 vials of EPO, 24 vials of growth hormones and testosterone, and 60 capsules of an aspirin-based product called Asaflow, which thins the blood. Those substances all were banned by cycling's governing body, the Union de Cycling Internationale. As Voet sat in prison, Festina's cyclists blithely denied ever having used the drugs. Most vocal in his denials was the team's star, Richard Virenque.

A year later I visited Voet in his hometown of Veynes, France. He had written a bestselling book, Chain Massacre: Revelations of 30 Years of Cheating. The book exposed how drug use among the world's top cyclists was pervasive, organized and well-funded. He said, in essence, those very few riders who were clean finished at the back of the pack. By then Virenque had recanted his denials of drug use and was facing criminal charges of his own. I found Voet surpassingly credible. He had seen the light and was trying to clean up his sport. I asked Voet about the two top American cyclists, Greg Lemond, who was retired, and Lance Armstrong, who in 1999 would win his first Tour. Voet carefully explained he had never worked with either one of them. He had only written about what he saw with his own two eyes. But all the top riders he worked with used performance-enhancing drugs, often injected by Voet himself. Armstrong was beating them. He advised me to draw my own conclusions.

The point is that the U.S. Postal Service team has not been "singled out," as Armstrong claims. For the past three years cycling has undergone an increased level of scrutiny by French officials in an effort to regain some credibility with the public. It needs it. Many insiders believe that the abuses continue. If Armstrong and the U.S. Postal Service team really are innocent, they should welcome any and all investigations geared toward cleaning up the sport, instead of claiming persecution by French prosecutors. Armstrong should return to France in 2001 to defend his title. Why would he even think of doing otherwise, unless he has something to hide?

E.M. Swift is a Sports Illustrated senior writer and a regular contributor to CNNSI.com. The opinions expressed here are solely those of the writer.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/em_swift/news/2000/12/14/swift_viewpoint/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OC reviews Actovegin
Posted: Wednesday February 14, 2001 10:28 AM
Updated: Thursday February 15, 2001 9:30 PM

LONDON (AP) -- Two months after declaring Actovegin a banned substance, the IOC is reconsidering its position on the drug at the center of a Tour de France investigation.

The International Olympic Committee is uncertain whether Actovegin enhances performance and has asked for further study to determine if it should be prohibited, IOC medical director Patrick Schamasch said Tuesday.

The IOC medical commission will rule in April, he said.

"It's still in a gray area," Schamasch told The Associated Press by telephone. "For the moment, if we want to go by a very strict definition, it may be banned. But we don't want to accuse anyone without having more information."

The IOC announced in December that Actovegin, an extract of calf's blood, was banned under the classification of blood-doping agents.

But the IOC, at an executive board meeting last week in Dakar, Senegal, softened its stance.

Actovegin came to international attention late last year when French judicial authorities opened an investigation into whether the U.S. Postal Service team of Lance Armstrong used banned drugs during the 2000 race. Armstrong, who came back from testicular cancer, won the tour for the second straight year.

Paris prosecutors began the investigation after receiving an anonymous letter saying suspicious behavior had been detected the tour. A TV crew noticed two men dumping plastic bags that contained compresses, packaging from foreign products and medicine, including Actovegin.

Actovegin is manufactured by the Norwegian company Nycomed. The substance has been suspected of improving the circulation of oxygen in the blood in a manner similar to the banned drug EPO, or erythropoietin.

But Schamasch said Tuesday that Actovegin apparently does not transport oxygen.

"The explanation of the manufacturers is very vague," he said. "We have asked for more investigation to find out why athletes are taking a product which cannot transport oxygen, to find out if it has any other special effect."

The IOC said a number of teams brought Actovegin with them to last year's Sydney Olympics, thus raising suspicions that the product could be used for unethical reasons.

The IOC is working with the world governing body of cycling to make a definitive ruling on Actovegin. "According to the IOC medical code, we are entitled to ban a product either if it is performance enhancing and/or harmful to the health of the athletes," Schamasch said.

Armstrong and the U.S. Postal Service team have repeatedly denied using banned drugs.

U.S. Postal said its team doctor had been authorized by the French medical control board to bring Actovegin into the country for the race.

The doctor said the drug was on hand for treating severe skin abrasions caused by crashes, and for use by a staff member with diabetes. None of the team's nine riders used Actovegin, the team said.

French police have asked cycling's governing body for access to blood samples taken from Armstrong and other team members during the race. U.S. Postal Service has approved the testing.

French investigators are also analyzing frozen urine samples taken from the riders.

http://www.nycomed.com.cn/english/wmdcp/awz/index.html

Thank you DoctorSpoc.

These creeps that seek to have me banned are classic sporting fans, doper apologists and mindless bufoons.

Doping is a vital key to sports performances. Next to event fixing, staging and bought/sold dealings, then illegal gambling interests, followed by cruelty to animals.

Years ago, when I first wrote: "they are all on drugs' I was immediately condemned. Yet we know have overwhelming proof that they are are indeed ALL ON DRUGS. (absolutely no surprise, except for the Omerta cracks)

From Armstrong, Andreu, Zabel, Ulrich, Aldag, Riis, Landis, Hamilton, Museeuw, Pantani, Garzelli, Simoni, DiLuca, Mazzoleni, Nardella, Simeoni, Merckx, Anquetil, Fignon, Millar, Vandenbroucke, Kelly, Breukink, to the AIS dorm room, sharps eGH bucket of Mark French and his Olympic teammates.

Drugs and life science are essential to high performance.

Cow blood is in the mix. Gene doping too.

Hemopure (Biopure)
Oxyglobin (Biopure)
Polyheme (Northfield Labs)
Actovegin (Norway)

are all reseach-based blood boosters. And someday soon all these PEDs will be mass-marketed to older patients as 'anti-aging cures'. Insurance will reimburse them too. (they already are sold this way by many anti-aging docs)

Thanks again Doctor.

Doctor.House said:
Thank you DoctorSpoc.

These creeps that seek to have me banned are classic sporting fans, doper apologists and mindless bufoons.

Years ago, when I first wrote: "they are all on drugs' I was immediately condemned. Yet we know have overwhelming proof that they are are indeed ALL ON DRUGS. (absolutely no surprise, except for the Omerta cracks)

You seem to be under the misimpression that your realization of widespread doping is somehow unique. Many others on this forum have recognized that fact and said so in writing for at least the 3 of years that I’ve been reading these posts. Even many of the posters who’ve tried to defend their favorite cyclists have done so via arguments that they haven’t been convicted anything, as opposed to taking the position that they never doped. While there are certainly wishful thinkers among the participants of the forum, I think there is a majority view (or at the least an abundance) of participants here who know the dirty truth about professional cycling and have for quite some time. You don’t need to keep hammering away like a religious crusader who can’t understand why nobody but himself can see that the end is nigh – most of us already know; we got it a long time ago; your insights aren’t unique. Repetitious ranting is not only unnecessary – it puts people off who would otherwise agree with most your conclusions. I suspect that people object to your posts not because you’re forcing anyone out of denial about doping; but because your posts conform to an unimaginative template that never brings anything new or interesting to the discussion and thus becomes tiresome after the millionth time of reading it:

(fill in the blank cyclist) is a cheating, lying scumbag.

(fill in the blank long list of cyclists) are liars and cheats too.

Cycling = doping

(fill in the blank long list of PED’s) are what these frauds have been using

Cycling = corporate marketing

Corporate marketing doesn’t care about sport

Everybody is a gullible fool for not recognizing these unique insights of mine

It would be much more interesting to hear your viewpoints about a variety of other aspects related to doping – e.g., what should be done in response to the specific circumstances of busted riders, what can be done about the problem in general, the ethics of DNA testing, likely developments in the future, etc., etc. Give people a reason to want to hear what you have to say. They won’t if you never say anything new.

fbircher said:
You seem to be under the misimpression that your realization of widespread doping is somehow unique. Many others on this forum have recognized that fact and said so in writing for at least the 3 of years that I’ve been reading these posts. Even many of the posters who’ve tried to defend their favorite cyclists have done so via arguments that they haven’t been convicted anything, as opposed to taking the position that they never doped. While there are certainly wishful thinkers among the participants of the forum, I think there is a majority view (or at the least an abundance) of participants here who know the dirty truth about professional cycling and have for quite some time. You don’t need to keep hammering away like a religious crusader who can’t understand why nobody but himself can see that the end is nigh – most of us already know; we got it a long time ago; your insights aren’t unique. Repetitious ranting is not only unnecessary – it puts people off who would otherwise agree with most your conclusions. I suspect that people object to your posts not because you’re forcing anyone out of denial about doping; but because your posts conform to an unimaginative template that never brings anything new or interesting to the discussion and thus becomes tiresome after the millionth time of reading it:

(fill in the blank cyclist) is a cheating, lying scumbag.

(fill in the blank long list of cyclists) are liars and cheats too.

Cycling = doping

(fill in the blank long list of PED’s) are what these frauds have been using

Cycling = corporate marketing

Corporate marketing doesn’t care about sport

Everybody is a gullible fool for not recognizing these unique insights of mine

It would be much more interesting to hear your viewpoints about a variety of other aspects related to doping – e.g., what should be done in response to the specific circumstances of busted riders, what can be done about the problem in general, the ethics of DNA testing, likely developments in the future, etc., etc. Give people a reason to want to hear what you have to say. They won’t if you never say anything new.
Off topic---as usual for someone wishing to ignore cow blood doping. Your Actovegin calf blood apology is not accepted. Doping apologists always seek to; 1) shoot the messenger 2) deny the subject matter as lunacy 3) ignore the subject 4) discredit the message.

As far as my motives, asked and answered many times. The subject at hand here is COW BLOOD doping!

Why keep asking questions when you admit you never read the answers?

Or better yet, go start you own thread.

Dr. House may be obnoxios but he is right on this one. Hemopure/Biopure etc are probably in the peleton. Manzano claimed to take it at Kelme. The USPS stashed their Actovegan in the woods during the Tour. Frigo was caught with RSR13 after it was removed from clinical trials because it was killing people. Meuseuw's doctors said he was on artificial hemogloebin when he crashed at Roubaix. So, there is pretty good evidence that artificial blood or blood substitutes are or were being used.

Trev_S said:

Doctor.House said:
Off topic---as usual for someone wishing to ignore cow blood doping. Your Actovegin calf blood apology is not accepted. Doping apologists always seek to; 1) shoot the messenger 2) deny the subject matter as lunacy 3) ignore the subject 4) discredit the message.

As far as my motives, asked and answered many times. The subject at hand here is COW BLOOD doping!

Why keep asking questions when you admit you never read the answers?

Or better yet, go start you own thread.
Good luck winning over those "creeps that seek to have you banned," a group that included the moderator your last time around.

classic1 said:
No, he's boring and sounds like a broken record.
Yep - just cause you use the same name as some boring arrogant ****** from some made up crappy television show doesn't mean you know anything.

janiejones said:
Yep - just cause you use the same name as some boring arrogant ****** from some made up crappy television show doesn't mean you know anything.
Actually, he is mostly correct on this one. His incessant posting on the doping issue just gives me the *****.

classic1 said:
Actually, he is mostly correct on this one. His incessant posting on the doping issue just gives me the *****.
I was totally unaware that cyclists were doping until I was informed of this by Doctor House's constant posting. :eek: At least he is not as abd as the Flyers Finale was, that guy was just copy - paste from one post to the next.