Are the GC team leaders using cow blood?

The Double Zero said:
I was totally unaware that cyclists were doping until I was informed of this by Doctor House's constant posting. :eek: At least he is not as abd as the Flyers Finale was, that guy was just copy - paste from one post to the next.
+1

My attention span is so short that without Doctor.House's constant reminders on the subject of doping, I would forget about it within minutes.

The Double Zero said:
I hear that Goat's blood is better, especially the high himilayan goats.
No eagles blood, that way they can fly over those mountain tops. Does this dopeing **** ever end???

Frigo's Luggage said:
Dr. House may be obnoxios but he is right on this one. Hemopure/Biopure etc are probably in the peleton. Manzano claimed to take it at Kelme. The USPS stashed their Actovegan in the woods during the Tour. Frigo was caught with RSR13 after it was removed from clinical trials because it was killing people. Meuseuw's doctors said he was on artificial hemogloebin when he crashed at Roubaix. So, there is pretty good evidence that artificial blood or blood substitutes are or were being used.
It's cool,
I heard of Actovegan ages ago, it's the way Dr.H repeatedly insinuates, it gets very tiring getting the ear bashing in virtually every thread.
Some of what he says is valid & others reek of consipiracy.

It's like hearing a good joke for the first time, you laugh, but after you hear it over & over, wellll..... ho hum, not longer funny just annoying.

I agree with what fbircher posted (the best post in this thread), most if not all people here know doping in sports exists and in a larger quantity than is seen.

Dr.H is so overly vocal & negative in pretty much every post he makes. If his knowledge of the doping scene is so great why not post something positive against it?? How to eradicate it? how to encourage riders & teams to speak up about it?

Doping exists for sure, I don't deny it.
It's a shame that people resort to it to succeed.
I don't bag out a rider if they admit to it, in fact I would like to see more riders have the balls to spill the beans. That seems to be the only way to clean things up, get it out into the open and not have the old school play ground bullies scenario. What Dr.H may not realise some of those guys who eventually do spill the beans, perhaps that secret has left them with guilt and they want to free the air. Not everybody is cold hearted. It's attitudes like Dr.H that if anything encourages people to keep their mouth shut.

I don't know whether Dr.H is in 'the loop' or not, but if he is then he is part of the system that he criticizes so much. If it's all true why hide behind a mask.

fbircher said:
Good luck winning over those "creeps that seek to have you banned," a group that included the moderator your last time around.
Yet another off-topic poster. The shoe fits, eh?

What do you say about bovine-based hemoglobins?

If you are ignorant or in denial---then just read and refrain from posting.

Doctor.House said:
Nope.

Wake up Johnny O. MaGoo owns you.

The US navy seals and field trauma patients, South Africa burn unit patients and selected pro cyclists all use cow blood.

MaGoo says that DeNile won't help you.
I'm genuinely curious Doctor House, where you got this information about Navy Seals doping?

Trev_S said:
It's cool,
I heard of Actovegan ages ago, it's the way Dr.H repeatedly insinuates, it gets very tiring getting the ear bashing in virtually every thread.
Some of what he says is valid & others reek of consipiracy.

It's like hearing a good joke for the first time, you laugh, but after you hear it over & over, wellll..... ho hum, not longer funny just annoying.

I agree with what fbircher posted (the best post in this thread), most if not all people here know doping in sports exists and in a larger quantity than is seen.

Dr.H is so overly vocal & negative in pretty much every post he makes. If his knowledge of the doping scene is so great why not post something positive against it?? How to eradicate it? how to encourage riders & teams to speak up about it?

Doping exists for sure, I don't deny it.
It's a shame that people resort to it to succeed.
I don't bag out a rider if they admit to it, in fact I would like to see more riders have the balls to spill the beans. That seems to be the only way to clean things up, get it out into the open and not have the old school play ground bullies scenario. What Dr.H may not realise some of those guys who eventually do spill the beans, perhaps that secret has left them with guilt and they want to free the air. Not everybody is cold hearted. It's attitudes like Dr.H that if anything encourages people to keep their mouth shut.

I don't know whether Dr.H is in 'the loop' or not, but if he is then he is part of the system that he criticizes so much. If it's all true why hide behind a mask.
More off-topic hyjacking of a cow-blood thread.

Thanks for the props that I am responsible for the Omerta (Code of Silence).
That comment betrayed your position nicely.

In any case, whether you believe that I personally founded the Life Science industry or that my grandfather invented steroids in a German garage in 1934, the fact remains: steroids, amphetamines, female hormones and COW BLOOD are in use by cross country skiiers and Tour de Farce doping machines.

What are your thoughts on HBOCs and cow blood boosts?

don't know what Doctor.House's motivation is... does seem to be overly trashing the sport and riders at times... you know i could really care less about if rider A or B is doping... i love the sport either way.. I've been watching the sport for over 20years and have know almost from the start that at the pro level almost all are on something... i really just care that it's scaring sponsors away and so a solution needs to be found or pro cycling is going to go down in a big way.

but you know what? right is right is right... and Doctor.House was right in this case and those that were ridiculing him need to open up a eat a big heaping spoonful of crow and wipe the egg from their faces 'cause you were dead wrong. using a line i used in another thread...ignorance and arrogance is a bad combination... funny thing is that most seem to be accusing Doctor.House of arrogance but showed arrogance in the extreme when ridiculing him?

on topic... yes agents that carry oxygen in the plasma as well as transfusions are probably what most of the riders are using these days... with the hematocrit being limited to 50% the only way around that is to forget so much about carrying oxygen in one's red blood cells and carry it in your plasma instead.

The problem with HBOCs, cow blood and EPO is that they make road cycling a Life Scienves Frankenstien freak show.

The athletes either:
get sick
die
become chronically ill
and ride their bicycles as if they were on Suzuki GSX 750s.

It is stupid. Steroids, cortisone, Salbutamol and amphetamines were tame.

Cow blood doping is Lab Rat dishonest.

It goes to prove that consumers will watch anything that offers up NASCAR crashes and WWE themes.

TDF = WWE with cow blood.

Who were these people? I think that we should be told. I am sure that the good Doctor keeps a list.
biggrin.gif
doctorSpoc said:
don't know what Doctor.House's motivation is... does seem to be overly trashing the sport and riders at times... you know i could really care less about if rider A or B is doping... i love the sport either way.. I've been watching the sport for over 20years and have know almost from the start that at the pro level almost all are on something... i really just care that it's scaring sponsors away and so a solution needs to be found or pro cycling is going to go down in a big way.

but you know what? right is right is right... and Doctor.House was right in this case and those that were ridiculing him need to open up a eat a big heaping spoonful of crow and wipe the egg from their faces 'cause you were dead wrong. using a line i used in another thread...ignorance and arrogance is a bad combination... funny thing is that most seem to be accusing Doctor.House of arrogance but showed arrogance in the extreme when ridiculing him?

on topic... yes agents that carry oxygen in the plasma as well as transfusions are probably what most of the riders are using these days... with the hematocrit being limited to 50% the only way around that is to forget so much about carrying oxygen in one's red blood cells and carry it in your plasma instead.

Gregers said:
Who were these people? I think that we should be told. I am sure that the good Doctor keeps a list.
biggrin.gif
The nutters always keep lists. I have this picture of the Doc sitting under a dim, bare bulb as he pounds out his rants during his few moments of partial sobriety.

Bro Deal said:
The nutters always keep lists. I have this picture of the Doc sitting under a dim, bare bulb as he pounds out his rants during his few moments of partial sobriety.
Your lack of knowledge re: bovine based synthetic hemoglobin is noted.

Now refrain from posting on this critical subject. Cow blood protocols will decide the 2007 TDF winner.

wolfix said:
Wait up !!!!! Wait up!!!!!!!!
Excluding blood for Oil, the Texas economy is based upon steroid, growth hormone drugged cows. (beef)

No wonder all Texicans support steroids: in football, cycling and in hamburger.

Bro Deal said:
you're an idiot!!! can anyone actually be that stupid?!

- why did the IOC take the time to ban it?
- why did US Postal service bring it to the TdF for road rash? what they never heard of polysporin?
- the amount of cross country skiers and runners that were traveling with it alerted the anti doping agencies of a possible problem... may be you can enlighten us of the huge problem of road rash in cross country skiing

you are a complete an utter moron... ignorance is bliss i guess... take 5-10sec and do a google search for actovegin (and it's many spelling variations), armstrong, us postal etc and you will see just how stupid you really are!

doctorSpoc said:

- why did US Postal service bring it to the TdF for road rash? what they never heard of polysporin?
- the amount of cross country skiers and runners that were traveling with it alerted the anti doping agencies of a possible problem... may be you can enlighten us of the huge problem of road rash in cross country skiing

you are a complete an utter moron... ignorance is bliss i guess... take 5-10sec and do a google search for actovegin (and it's many spelling variations), armstrong, us postal etc and you will see just how stupid you really are!
This has nothing to do with you, dumbfuck. It has to do with Doctor.House. It also has nothing to do with whether or not actovegin works or is banned. Turn in your Internet PhD and go take a reading comprehension class. Can you really be so bone ****ing stupid as to not follow a thread?

Bro Deal said:
This has nothing to do with you, dumbfuck. It has to do with Doctor.House. It also has nothing to do with whether or not actovegin works or is banned. Turn in your Internet PhD and go take a reading comprehension class. Can you really be so bone ****ing stupid as to not follow a thread?
if you didn't notice my pseudonym if doctorSpoc the previous poster completely ambiguously refers to "the good Doctor" and you make reference to his post... it's even ambiguous in another way... it could be read to mean a list of those that were too stupid and ignorant to know that endurance athletes are using these product or it could be read to mean a list of those GC contenders that are actually using the product... seeing that the post was directed at me and my pseudonym if doctorSpoc i assumed that, hey... maybe he was talking to and about me... but i guess i'm not clairvoyant like yourself...

anyway, my main point was that in this case Doctor.House was asking a completely legit question with all kinds of merit and almost the complete 1st page of post demonstrated arrogance, great ignorance of doping... your post even if read as you intended adds nothing to the discussion and is childish and just stupid.

doctorSpoc said:
if you didn't notice my pseudonym if doctorSpoc the previous poster completely ambiguously refers to "the good Doctor" and you make reference to his post... it's even ambiguous in another way... it could be read to mean a list of those that were too stupid and ignorant to know that endurance athletes are using these product or it could be read to mean a list of those GC contenders that are actually using the product... seeing that the post was directed at me and my pseudonym if doctorSpoc i assumed that, hey... maybe he was talking to and about me... but i guess i'm not clairvoyant like yourself...
Wow. You are actually smart enough to realize the reference might have been ambiguous to someone who was not paying attention. I'm impressed. Of course, you weren't smart enough to notice this before launching into your tirade, so I guess I am not so impressed after all. If you had a few more brain cells, you might have figured out that Gregers was referring to Doctor.House not you, and my post was referring to the doc that gregers was referring to.

I love this defense: I was not sure if you were referring to me, so I decided to flame you. Asshole.

doctorSpoc said:
anyway, my main point was that in this case Doctor.House was asking a completely legit question with all kinds of merit and almost the complete 1st page of post demonstrated arrogance, great ignorance of doping... your post even if read as you intended adds nothing to the discussion and is childish and just stupid.
Doctor.House does not have any legit questions. He is a troll. I'd like to hear your defense of how your classy post below adds to the discussion and can be described as anything but childish.

doctorSpoc said:

Bro Deal said:
Wow. You are actually smart enough to realize the reference might have been ambiguous to someone who was not paying attention. I'm impressed. Of course, you weren't smart enough to notice this before launching into your tirade, so I guess I am not so impressed after all. If you had a few more brain cells, you might have figured out that Gregers was referring to Doctor.House not you, and my post was referring to the doc that gregers was referring to.

I love this defense: I was not sure if you were referring to me, so I decided to flame you. Asshole.
who has a reading comprehension problem? i said the reference was ambiguous and i took it in a way it may have not been intended... still haven't heard from Gregers
Bro Deal said:
Doctor.House does not have any legit questions. He is a troll. I'd like to hear your defense of how your classy post below adds to the discussion and can be described as anything but childish.
you know what i don't get? it's holy than thou guys like yourself who go around thinking it's somehow their god given right to go around belittling and abusing people on internet forums because you deem them to be trolls and/or have different views or interest than you. when i responded to you at least i was genuinely under the impression that you we attacking me personally and responded to your stupidity with stupidity... speaking to you in your native tongue and all that. but your attack of Doctor.House was completely unprovoked and uncalled for... his post was directed at the forum.. to anyone that was interested and not at you personally... he wasn't talking about an issue you deem to be worthy of discussing, so why even read his post much less respond to it? ever tried just ignoring "trolls" it works really well actually think about it, isn't that a little creepy? you scouring forum pages ready to hurl completely unprovoked abuse at certain individuals? taking time to fashion little "witty", "humorous" responses (notice the quotes.. that means only in your eyes they are). you don't find that sounding a little psychotic? what kind of sick pleasure do you gain from abusing people like that? what did Doctor.House say that provoked you to respond the way you did... insinuating he had some kind of psychosis as you display yours for all to see?

doctorSpoc said:
you know what i don't get? it's holy than thou guys like yourself who go around thinking it's somehow their god given right to go around belittling and abusing people on internet forums
Oh, yeah. That's rich. After your attack on me you get on my case for abusing people on the Internet. Pot. Kettle. Black.

doctorSpoc said:
because you deem them to be trolls and/or have different views or interest than you...
Sorry, Francis, if you got your panties in a wad when someone dissed Doctor.House. But he is troll and I don't really give a damn about his feelings. He was a troll when he posted at Flyer. He was a troll when he posted as Flyer's Finale. And he is still a troll posting as Doctor.House.

People like Doctor.House are mentally unbalanced. You find these assholes in all corners of the Internet where they have no or poor moderation. Their goal is to **** where they live so the locale is unusable by others. Some spend years posting the same **** over and over. Usenet used to have the Internet Kook of the Year awards for such people.

That you are incapable of differentiating between normal posting and trolling says a lot for your intelligence, or lack thereof.

Bro Deal said:
Oh, yeah. That's rich. After your attack on me you get on my case for abusing people on the Internet. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Sorry, Francis, if you got your panties in a wad when someone dissed Doctor.House. But he is troll and I don't really give a damn about his feelings. He was a troll when he posted at Flyer. He was a troll when he posted as Flyer's Finale. And he is still a troll posting as Doctor.House.

People like Doctor.House are mentally unbalanced. You find these assholes in all corners of the Internet where they have no or poor moderation. Their goal is to **** where they live so the locale is unusable by others. Some spend years posting the same **** over and over. Usenet used to have the Internet Kook of the Year awards for such people.

That you are incapable of differentiating between normal posting and trolling says a lot for your intelligence, or lack thereof.
Bro deal is really little house. A disturbed troll by his own words.

the cow blood did him in.