Are there any current 20% off coupons for Performance Bike?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Digtri, Nov 7, 2003.

  1. Digtri

    Digtri Guest

    I'm getting ready to purchase some winter items(lights, etc..) and wondered if anyone has run across
    a 20% off coupon in any magazines. When replying, please remove "spamsux" from the reply email
    address. Thanks- DIG

    Tags:

  2. DIGTRI wrote:

    > I'm getting ready to purchase some winter items(lights, etc..) and wondered if anyone has run
    > across a 20% off coupon in any magazines. When replying, please remove "spamsux" from the reply
    > email address. Thanks- DIG

    Never heard of such a beast. They just had a big sale and currently IIRC there's a sale going
    on right now (some catalog floated in and I found most of what I wanted I already had or wasn't
    on sale. :p

    They've been dumping Hutchinson Carbon Comp tires for $22 each for a while, so I've got a small
    pile of them.